• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Commander - New Midrange

Rim is really tiny and feels weird, its a really wide diameter which makes it kind of weird as well. Very stable, this disc isn't very useful to me, a gator works fine in that slot.

Feels just like the new vcobras but a hair more dome. They are a nice flick approach disc. I personally didnt like it for backhands because i like deeper discs but it felt great for flicks

SD, i know you love the Mirage just like i do. the rim is very similar IMO, but i don't really like it for a mid. Hard to power grip honestly and i left it out of my bag after a few times of trying it. I think i actually left it on the course somewhere and my only thought was "dang, i lost a disc that someone else might like" lol. if you feel comfortable using that grip, you might like it, but the disc feels HUGE

I wanted it to replace my gators, but alas, it did not. Got no use for it. If I had never tried a gator... maybe.

Latest posts