• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Commission - Arrogant Bastrd Dye

Dirty D

Im interested in getting 3-4 discs dyed but I have no idea how much this would cost. I would like to use the arrogant bastard logo along with our club name "Disc golf *******s Association" around the logo. If you are interested, can you tell me how much you would charge? I was thinking of 3 white discs and maybe a glow.

Anyone? Even got you started...

dgaa-disc_zps2fa50952.jpg

I love that freaking beer, but I cannot get it in Oklahoma. Bums me out.

And sorry, I can't help you with the dye. I just wanted to chime in on all of the arrogance...

That's just not right. Our group has an "Arrogant bastard tag" you can challenge whoever has it and if you win you get the tag and the beer. But if you lose you gotta pay up!

Dirty D,

I have a plotter, and would be willing to help, though I have not been dyeing nearly as long as most here. Also, are you set on that font? I could see some possible bleeding issues there.

You can see some of my work here.

PM if interested.

Peace,
-Jeff

that font is the only issue w the stencil, change the font to something w cleaner more solid lines and I'm sure you won't have a hard time finding some one to do these... if no one can help you, id be more than happy to... but please talk to those who contacted you before my self!

I don't know if you have looked through the dye a day thread but simiilar dyes have been done by several on here. I am sure you could ask any of them that have already done the dye to help you out. Not sure if they had font on them though, I think most were just the picture, no wording.

Thanks for the replies. Sorry hurricane7 I just saw your post as I was posting this. Your work looks awesome though. I decided to go the dyemax route and here's how it turned out. Its a Legacy Clutch...dont know much about the disc but it has a great name.
11578_10151833881277143_1340607782_n.jpg

Kudos for going the DyeMax route. The little details in the text and thin border around the Bastard would've faded out over time with a dye. This is why I stick to thick lines and lots of logos for dyeing. Except come Okthrowberfest ;) :hfive: