• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Hey, I haven't signed in for a while but I finally did earlier today so I got the update email this evening. Last I heard from Vibram, they're shipping XL-Soft orders towards the end of the month. I only ordered Laces & unLaces.

Boring Retailer Stuff:
I know I could fill in lots of missing XL-Soft weights for just the popular models like the Ridge but XL-Softs that don't sell in the first couple months need to be physically rotated so they don't warp under their own weight. They're a very boutique item which not even every Vibram fan is seeking. They are just a maintenance headache I'd love to avoid. I still have a bunch from 2011.

As for Opto Furies, I'll take another look at my inventory but I feel like my weight rangest are covered and there are decent colors there so I really need to sell down some of the First Runs before I start gettting more. Similar story with all those First Run stamped Suspects. I promise a couple Latitude/Weststide restocks this month.

I really do LOVE the questions guys. I'm sorry I had to imply the word "no" twice in this post though.

That's a drag, but also completely understandable. Thanks for the reply Justin. :thmbup:
I very much appreciate your understanding. If the Softs sold better I'd be all over them but "aging" discs do create a challenge. I wish I could make the commitment to XL-Soft so I could brag about having the biggest Soft selection online.

Hey, I haven't signed in for a while but I finally did earlier today so I got the update email this evening. Last I heard from Vibram, they're shipping XL-Soft orders towards the end of the month. I only ordered Laces & unLaces.

Boring Retailer Stuff:
I know I could fill in lots of missing XL-Soft weights for just the popular models like the Ridge but XL-Softs that don't sell in the first couple months need to be physically rotated so they don't warp under their own weight. They're a very boutique item which not even every Vibram fan is seeking. They are just a maintenance headache I'd love to avoid. I still have a bunch from 2011.

As for Opto Furies, I'll take another look at my inventory but I feel like my weight rangest are covered and there are decent colors there so I really need to sell down some of the First Runs before I start gettting more. Similar story with all those First Run stamped Suspects. I promise a couple Latitude/Weststide restocks this month.

I really do LOVE the questions guys. I'm sorry I had to imply the word "no" twice in this post though.

Understandable. I don't like it, but it's understandable. Means I'm not the only one who doesn't like those FR stamps because Furies are hot! As for colors, you ARE lacking some blues! :D

Understandable. I don't like it, but it's understandable. Means I'm not the only one who doesn't like those FR stamps because Furies are hot! As for colors, you ARE lacking some blues! :D
And I could certainly use some more 165-169g Furies as well. I'll add them to the to-be-ordered list. Thanks for making me take another look :doh:

You guys seem to stock a lot of different manufacturers and I love it! Is there any chance you'd want to stock the German company Crosslap? As of now, only Marshall St. sells their products but they're running low.

You guys seem to stock a lot of different manufacturers and I love it! Is there any chance you'd want to stock the German company Crosslap? As of now, only Marshall St. sells their products but they're running low.
This is the first I have heard of them. I am not looking to add any more MFG's right now but I would certainly accept a sample for future consideration if they would like to send me one. I need to add some info to the site stating this but I'm really trying to only offer the highest quality plastic (and Vibram) so I am very wary of adding a new plastic I have not touched. I do hope Crosslap is starting off well though.

Hi Justin,
Will you be stocking up on lightweight amps and volts soon? I'm waiting on whites, blank or stamped.
Thanks.

Hi Justin,
Will you be stocking up on lightweight amps and volts soon? I'm waiting on whites, blank or stamped.
Thanks.
I'll be happy to order more when MVP has them available but as of my last restock along with the Resistor release MVP did not have any Amps or Volts below 170-172g so I just requested as many of the lightest they could give me.

Hey Justin, was just wondering if you'll be getting any of the Innova pumpkin discs in this year. Mostly interested in the roc3s and aviars.

Hey Justin, Are you getting a shipment of soft Vibrams for Softober? If so, when do you think you'll have them on the site? Looking for a max weight Ibex FWIW.

Thanks!

Hey Justin, Are you getting a shipment of soft Vibrams for Softober? If so, when do you think you'll have them on the site? Looking for a max weight Ibex FWIW.

Does this answer that? It was a few posts up.

Last I heard from Vibram, they're shipping XL-Soft orders towards the end of the month. I only ordered Laces & unLaces.

Boring Retailer Stuff:

Thanks for asking and thanks for answering :) Just Laces & unLaces. Hopefully I will get a good selection and hopefully they'll ship before too much longer.

Latest posts