• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

I posted this in another forum but thought it was worth mentioning here: Justin, you're a rock star. I placed 3 orders with 3 different companies Monday night (if you had everything I was looking for, it would have been all with you, trust me!). I received my shipping confirmation from Community Discs tuesday morning, before another company had even sent my ORDER confirmation. If that isn't fast, I don't know what is. I hate that I had to go to 2 other businesses, but believe I searched first at Community Discs!

Second order with Justin.

Rockstar is right. Exact discs at cheap prices! Really low shipping (1$)

Will continue to buy new from you! Unless you have used stuff for sale personally :)

Looking forward to getting an order together soon, just saving up to snag one of those Community Disc drifits! Do the eraser wizards you have feel pretty grippy?

2 things:

1) I've been ill/allergic this week and I just didn't have it in me to ship anything yesterday but I'll be caught up by the end of today.

2) Community reached 500 Facebook Likes - If you'd like to win one of 5 Vibram XL-Soft discs please comment on that post with the #### of the XL-Soft disc you'd like. I'll pick winners around noontime Eastern today. Thanks for all the love guys. It really keeps this train rolling.

http://facebook.com/communitydiscs

2 things:

1) I've been ill/allergic this week and I just didn't have it in me to ship anything yesterday but I'll be caught up by the end of today.

2) Community reached 500 Facebook Likes - If you'd like to win one of 5 Vibram XL-Soft discs please comment on that post with the #### of the XL-Soft disc you'd like. I'll pick winners around noontime Eastern today. Thanks for all the love guys. It really keeps this train rolling.

http://facebook.com/communitydiscs

I like free discs, but I don't like Facebook.

Yeah. Too bad I don't Facebook.

Back on track, Justin is the best and I am glad to see it is recognized. He is definitely my first choice if I have to buy new plastic.

I'm another anti-facebook person. Making money selling my personal information is something I reserve for myself.

And ... If you want me to know something about you: text, call, or email. Treat me like the special snowflake that I am. ;)

Thanks again, Justin!

I got the Ibexes in, and they are getting tough to find at a reasonable price. I hopefully should be set for backups on them finally. It's always a pleasure to do business with you. Hopefully I get to meet you out on the course some day to throw a round.

Hey Justin,

I saw that you were sick last week. Was wondering when shipments were going to start up again. I have a June 17th shipment that is still "awaiting fulfillment." Hope you are doing better, always a pleasure doing business with you.

Are the M3's you have listed the new M3, or is one the M2?

I really wish this numbering stuff prodigy did made more sense to me lol

sorry I've been missing from this page.

1. I've got pre-orders posted for the new MVP swag. Whether you pre-order or not I'll be getting a ton of Volts, Eclipse Nanos, etc so feel free to wait, OR pounce right now ;)
http://communitydiscs.com/pre-order

2. New Discraft still isn't here. It's my fault but I do hope to have them. It's just going to be close to 2 weeks out.

3. Prodigy M2's are arriving today but I'm heading out for the weekend shortly so I won't be able to get those online. All the M3's are actually M3's but note that there are regular 400 as well as 400G series.
http://communitydiscs.com/m3

4. Have a great 4th everybody and if the US isn't your home then have a great 4th anyway even if it isn't a holiday!

-Justin

I tried to order discs on-line from community discs.com got up to check out and was only given the option to pay with pay pal. I refuse to use paypal. Paypal allowed a company to rip me off for about 450.00. Tried and tried to get paypal to take care of it, they wouldn't do anything, My credit card company had to go after them. So with that being said I asked the good folks at communitydiscs.com numerous times if there was another way I could buy discs on-line without paypal! I never received a response? Most companies have no problem taking my "Visa" on-line, what gives?:\

I tried to order discs on-line from community discs.com got up to check out and was only given the option to pay with pay pal. I refuse to use paypal. Paypal allowed a company to rip me off for about 450.00. Tried and tried to get paypal to take care of it, they wouldn't do anything, My credit card company had to go after them. So with that being said I asked the good folks at communitydiscs.com numerous times if there was another way I could buy discs on-line without paypal! I never received a response? Most companies have no problem taking my "Visa" on-line, what gives?:\

You can pay with any credit card, and then you're protected by whatever your CC offers. Not that you'll have any reason to doubt a purchase from CD.

And I haven't had any problems communicating with Justin.