• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Justin,

Thanks for the quick delivery of my order, very timely for having to ship it halfway across the country. Also, it's the little things like the hand-written note on the back of the business card that count the most!

Thanks again

You can pay with any credit card, and then you're protected by whatever your CC offers. Not that you'll have any reason to doubt a purchase from CD.

And I haven't had any problems communicating with Justin.

When you go to check out on-line and pay with credit card it goes straight to paypal! You have no options. And I requested this info directly off their web-site, Twice with no response!

1. Paypal - I would LOVE to offer more than Paypal. I've been working on this on-and-off for a couple months with many unforseen bumps in the road. I can't give any sort of ETA because anytime (like now) when I feel like I'm just about ready to go "something" new consistenly pop-ups.

2. Legacy - This is the 3rd or 4th time I've been asked about Legacy in 3yrs. Only one of those was a specific request/wish from someone hoping to buy. I really don't see enough demand to add them. I assume they make a good product but I just don't have enough call for them.

2. Legacy - This is the 3rd or 4th time I've been asked about Legacy in 3yrs. Only one of those was a specific request/wish from someone hoping to buy. I really don't see enough demand to add them. I assume they make a good product but I just don't have enough call for them.

I send anyone who asks to you guys for everything but Legacy. Over the last 7 months I have fallen in love with their fairway drivers. I have never owned than 2 or 3 of any one mold until I started buying up Rivals and Patriots. I travel a bit for work; I'm up to 75 courses in 15 states and play with locals of all skill levels. Over the last year or so, there seems to always be one person with at least one Legacy disc in their bag.

I send anyone who asks to you guys for everything but Legacy. Over the last 7 months I have fallen in love with their fairway drivers. I have never owned than 2 or 3 of any one mold until I started buying up Rivals and Patriots. I travel a bit for work; I'm up to 75 courses in 15 states and play with locals of all skill levels. Over the last year or so, there seems to always be one person with at least one Legacy disc in their bag.
Thanks for that seehad. It's a rare case that I add an MFG solely because _I_ think it's a good idea. Requests really are the driving force. It doesn't help that I've never thrown a Legacy disc. I'm glad to hear you're seeing Legacy out there though and very happy to hear you like travelling. I live to play new courses. I'm always happy to send out extra business cards ;)

Thanks for the legacy response, and without the demand I totally see why you don't carry them. I think like it was posted earlier that their new fairway drivers are really pushing the popularity a bit.

I was just curious because I always try to check community discs first for my online orders

I know lots of people bagging Legacy. People would buy it if it was available, with so many discs these days, people can usually find something similar. I would suggest stocking the Patriot and Rival, maybe the Ghost as well.

Great service!

Got my 2nd order from Community Discs this week. As it has been mentioned before, great service. I like the personal touch with the handwritten note with both orders, plus Justin took the time to check on my old order and mention the items with the new ones. I highly recommend this site, and am always browsing it, especially the 150 class .

Thanks again Justin, and I appreciate the great service! :clap:

(and yes, the Anode is working great still)

Any word on when you might be getting your next MVP shipment? Particularly Amps and Anodes?

Labor Day Weekend Glow sale is on through Mon night. Lots of stock and CFR's under $15. Even Eclipse Nanos are on sale ;)
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Glow-Sale

I also posted a pre-order for the Vibram unLace.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Vibram-unLace-Pre-Order

I have some restocks on the way. I've been assured there are MVP Amps under 170g. I requested many of these in my last order and they were out.

I hope everyone's been good. Keep enjoying the summer. It's far from over!

Labor Day Weekend Glow sale is on through Mon night. Lots of stock and CFR's under $15. Even Eclipse Nanos are on sale ;)
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Glow-Sale

I also posted a pre-order for the Vibram unLace.
http://CommunityDiscs.com/Vibram-unLace-Pre-Order

I have some restocks on the way. I've been assured there are MVP Amps under 170g. I requested many of these in my last order and they were out.

I hope everyone's been good. Keep enjoying the summer. It's far from over!

any word on high 160 proton volts?

any word on high 160 proton volts?
As of this week the lowest weights they've produced is still 171g. I didn't ask if there are plans for lighter weights but it doesn't sound like they have a goal to make them in the high 160's.

I will be getting some very rare 160-162g Proton Ions. They only had about 25 of them.

How long will you have the pre orders up for the unlace? I think I'm going to need to give one of these a shot