• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Condors - Dave Greenwell Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I have brand new Dave Greenwell edition Condors for sale that commemorate Dave's 6 PDGA World Championships. Dave is a trick shot master and the Condor is his go to disc for trick shots, so a stamp honoring his achievements on a Condor is a great fit. Here's a link to Dave showing different types of rollers mainly using a Condor.

The cost is $25 shipped, paypal only.

200g in yellow plastic - 6
200g in orange plastic - 4
One is 194g yellow and one is 196g orange.

Here's a pic so you can see what the stamp looks like. Thanks for supporting the 2012 Masters in Louisville, KY!

IMG_3854.jpg

Last edited:
Our club is selling these as fundraisers for the 2012 Masters so paypal only. Sorry I should have put that in the original post, I added it now.

Adam,
I want a 200g if it's still left. Shoot me a PM on the AE board. I'm running SS4 today, so I will be unavailable all day.

First post updated. I am temporarily out of Condors but will get more tomorrow.

Adam, I already told Martin this but hold 5 of the heaviest ones you've got for me. I'll be in town in a couple weeks on the way to the Disc N Dat Open and will pay for them then.

I've got more Dave Greenwell edition Condors for sale. Original post updated.

how do these bad boys fly? i have heard good things and i have always been curious to try one out..

They're more of a touch disc (you can't strong arm them) and have lots of glide. But where they really excel is as a get out of trouble disc. They're excellent rollers and can also be used for other trick shots like thumbers, flicks, etc. They move slow, glide forever and tend to hold whatever line you put them on.

Here's a video of Dave showing different roller techniques, mainly with the Condor.

And he also aced hole 2 at the Fun Farm with his Condor, 344ft downhill with a road as OB long.
a666eaf5.jpg

Condor flies like a big Roc. Floats quite a bit more, but you throw a hyzer, anhyzer, or flat and the disc keeps that flight path. I love them, but have never thrown it as a roller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts