• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

My Groove.
picture.php

I used one of the recommended 3M free samples from the forums (free vinyl) and have experienced some vertical runs on this disc and my buddy has on two of his. It doesn't look too bad on mine but can really ruin the aesthetics of the disc. I'll get the product information and post it later.

haha, awesome dye and quite unique :thmbup:
I remember some people using a hair dryer to flatten out the ridges on that type of 3M vinyl.

The disco idea is great for a groove. here is the one i did awhile back

03-23-09_2144.jpg

This was also on a groove. I think MJ knew how to Groove. Black or white!!!

MJ2.jpg

Hornet, on Hornet

Glow Stalker, Because the best time to stalk is night time

Death Card, on Wraith

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0736.jpg
    IMG_0736.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 132
Yes I agree. Just because some watery tart through a sword at you doesn't give you supreme executive power.

xboRil.jpg

Swollen Members / Battle Axe Warriors logo on a Viking (one of the members of the crew is "Rob the Viking")

paPrPl.jpg

Star Destroyer on a Star Destroyer

cVTghl.jpg

Rockstar can on a Star Rock

Great idea on the RocStar StarRoc storm :hfive:

I have my photos on flickr and I'm trying to upload it through the url option but nothing shows up on my posts. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Don't really like using flicr here but it should work, try the image link instead of the URL.

hmmm image link doesn't work either, it's because flicr protects their images. There are ways around it but it's a pain, for simplicity I use photobucket but there are several image hosting services out there. You can also use the attachment option if you have the file on your hard drive.

Latest posts