• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coolest Ace I have ever seen

I've got a fairway ace story that I think will go down as one of my all-time favorite shots.
My girlfriend and I were playing Lewisville Lake yesterday. Hole 2 is a 230' hole with a small hill between the tee and the basket, making it a blind shot. She kicks off a tree on her drive and ends up short left not even half way to the basket. She walks to the top of the hill to get a look at the line to the basket then goes back to her bag and takes out a panther and said to me "This is the perfect shot to go in the basket". I'm standing at the top of the hill and she pops the panther out on a really slow floating anhyzer. She turns to me and asks, "is it going in the basket". It is still 80' out when I answer "yep". a few seconds later it hits the sweet spot and dropped straight into the bucket.

That one is totally fake. Look at it between :14 and :15. The disc changes angles and appears brighter and you can see somebody in the bushes side arming it in.

You are kidding. The camera never leaves the disc. The one just above this is fake though

You are kidding. The camera never leaves the disc. The one just above this is fake though
If you pause it at the right time during the 0:15 mark you can actually see the editing box around the disc and then the disc mysteriously and instantaneously appears further left and at a steeper angle than it was at just a split-second ago.

Latest posts