• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Could someone send me a list of places to buy discs in Dallas/Ft Worth?

Here's a disc golf store in Garland.

http://www.discgolfprostore.com/

And while their selection is limited, I'm sure there are several Academy Sports around DFW.

This guy's only there on the weekends. Good guy. Fair prices.

The BEST place to buy discs in the DFW area is Play It Again Sports in Carrollton. The have the best selection and quite a few used discs to choose from. Prices are 2-3 dollars more than the internet, but you get to handle the discs. Most of the time Chad is there. He knows a lot about our sport and can lead your friend in the right direction. PIAS-Carrollton.jpg

All the discs on the bottom are used

Last edited:
I've been going to Play it again sports in Plano since the beginning because they have a good selection, good prices and just recently got a disc golfers card where, every 10 discs you buy, you get one free of a $20 value.

Used
$6.99 DX, Champion and Z plastic
$9.99 Star and Blizzard plastic

New
I think $9.99 DX plastic
$15.99 Champion and Z plastic
$18.99 Star and Blizzard plastic

Ps. If you don't want to pay more, don't go to Play it again sports in Carrollton, very over priced, plus they have a similar disc golfers card except you have to buy 30 discs and then only get a measly 20% off of your purchase, REDUCULIOUS!!!!!!