• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Videos

How do you feel about the video?

• Good, and it gives a feel for the course.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Good, but just for watching some discin'.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Yep, does nothing for me.

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
I know that the signs are in dire need of replacement and updating. Next time you're in town, definately go to Giles Run... I'd love to assist in producing a video for that course...definately a course worthy of an excellent video like this one.

I know that the signs are in dire need of replacement and updating. Next time you're in town, definately go to Giles Run... I'd love to assist in producing a video for that course...definately a course worthy of an excellent video like this one.

Absolutely, I'll let you know next time I'm going to be down there. I'd love a little help with a video for it. It'd be nice to get a shot from the tee from one of us, and then I could run to the basket or a good vantage point and grab you teeing off from there.

great vids! the turbo putt and roof slide kicked ass!! what are you editing on? and shooting on? i loved the keyed over facts and basket banners...and the soundtrack? i thought about doing something like this with Beastie Boys instrumental for the soundtrack

I think the keyed over facts are Youtube features, but I could be wrong. It's a nice touch. The video I made of a round at my home course stands at about 40 minutes, but you've inspired me to see if I can pare it down to the bones like you have, and get it up on Youtube. Well done. :)

Absolutely, I'll let you know next time I'm going to be down there. I'd love a little help with a video for it. It'd be nice to get a shot from the tee from one of us, and then I could run to the basket or a good vantage point and grab you teeing off from there.

LOL, If we're filming at Giles, we'll be sure to have lots of shots of us digging in the thorns for discs :)

I think the keyed over facts are Youtube features, but I could be wrong. It's a nice touch. The video I made of a round at my home course stands at about 40 minutes, but you've inspired me to see if I can pare it down to the bones like you have, and get it up on Youtube. Well done. :)

They are features of youtube, annotations as they call them. Makes it easy for me since they can be edited at any time without having to upload a new video or anything like that. I figured if anyone had any good suggestions for me on what to put up there, I could add/edit them at will.

great vids! the turbo putt and roof slide kicked ass!! what are you editing on? and shooting on? i loved the keyed over facts and basket banners...and the soundtrack? i thought about doing something like this with Beastie Boys instrumental for the soundtrack

Just editing with windows movie maker as of right now, wanted to see what the reactions were before I got into a super-editing program with a bunch of effects or anything like that. As far as what I'm shooting on, that's the surprising part, I borrowed my brothers ipod sized puredigital cam that runs off of 2 double a's, so I was surprised that the quality was as good as it was.

i noticed an incosistency on hole 4. your approach goes left of the basket near the fairway of 5, but you make the putt from the other side to the right of the basket where the path is that the bikers use. how did the disc go from the left to the right? are we missing a stroke? good shooting if that wasn't all your best shots edited together! :D

i noticed an incosistency on hole 4. your approach goes left of the basket near the fairway of 5, but you make the putt from the other side to the right of the basket where the path is that the bikers use. how did the disc go from the left to the right? are we missing a stroke? good shooting if that wasn't all your best shots edited together! :D

good catch, I didn't even notice when I was putting it together of afterwards. I recorded a full round and then the first 9 holes of another until the rain came down on me a little bit harder. The putt on #4 was from the second round. I'll have to label my clips better next time.

Latest posts