• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

Yes it's weird that both Paige and Paul have the same sig. disc in the Undertaker ( and the Buzzz ) and we will also get the Missy undertaker....and both Missys and Paiges is in Z

I think it shows they stand behind the disc so much they want it as a signature. Signature discs should be a disc the pro actually uses and not a marketing design - example: Simon Lizzotte signature Method, however he doesn't appear to bag or throw this disc except when it was promoted during release.

Then we as the consumer can support the pros we choose to support by buying their disc if we want to do so.

I have a Jawbreaker Banger GT and a Big Z Roach in the mail for me to use this new season. Switching from the Judge to the Banger GT as my putting putter, and the Roach will be my off the tee driving putter.

I have a Jawbreaker Banger GT and a Big Z Roach in the mail for me to use this new season. Switching from the Judge to the Banger GT as my putting putter, and the Roach will be my off the tee driving putter.

If that Big Z leaves you wanting a smidge more fade, try Titanium.

I love the feel of the Groove Top...wish I had an open slot in my bag for one.

If that Big Z leaves you wanting a smidge more fade, try Titanium.

I love the feel of the Groove Top...wish I had an open slot in my bag for one.

We'll see, I loved the stamp on the Big Z Roach so much that I chose it over the Ti or waiting for the Luna to come out in a premium plastic.

The Banger GT is a nice disc, if I didn't throw a beat JB zone I'd probably have a B-GT in Zflx bagged, a really good feel in the hand.

I really wish it wasn't so difficult for me to find Jawbreaker Roaches online that looked decent. I've managed to own 3 that have decent aesthetics to them. I'd rather have 10-12.

I'm tempted to switch to Pro-D where I'd wipe the stamp & have a nice solid colored putter.

Yeah, don't sleep on the banger GT as a throwing putter...the ESP banger GT is probably my all time favorite thrower. It's amazing how well it can hold a line/angle, and how late the fade kicks in.

I've gone back to throwing and putting with them...it just makes me happy and they are fun to throw.

Yeah, don't sleep on the banger GT as a throwing putter...the ESP banger GT is probably my all time favorite thrower. It's amazing how well it can hold a line/angle, and how late the fade kicks in.

I've gone back to throwing and putting with them...it just makes me happy and they are fun to throw.

Banger GT's are great but I just can't handle the bead. DC really needs an OS beadless putter mold. I have no issues with my premium PA1's but DC could use something like it.

The only problem you will have is the big z roach going too far. I throw fewer mids because of that disc.

Banger GT's are great but I just can't handle the bead. DC really needs an OS beadless putter mold. I have no issues with my premium PA1's but DC could use something like it.

A ringer GT is your best bet in that department (or a zone??) But personally I never liked Rhyno shaped discs. I wouldn't call the banger GT overstable though, it's straighter than a Wizard

A ringer GT is your best bet in that department (or a zone??) But personally I never liked Rhyno shaped discs. I wouldn't call the banger GT overstable though, it's straighter than a Wizard

The last couple esp runs of bangers have a nice fade. Great throwers

Ringer GT has a bead. That would be my issue.

Ringer GT has a bead. That would be my issue.

D and JB Zones. They don't stay ESP Zone overstable for long...lose HSS/LSS in a fairly uniform manner. I'm a woods player and never once suffered a, "well that shot made it flippy" with them or any other disc.

Something more recent players forget is tuning a base plastic disc - smack a tree and notice it lost a hair of stability? Bend the outside wing upwards. Need to make sure your base plastic disc has that extra turn or lack of fade? Bend it downward.

it does? The breaker is the beaded version of the ringer gt...maybe it's small vs big bead, I haven't thrown a ringer in so long.

Incorrect my friend, Breaker is a Ringer with a spacer. Beads are the same size (see below).

I'm assuming the Ringer GT has a groove like the Banger does on top? My only experience is with the original Ringer but I'd assume the only change with the GT (like the Buzzz) would be the ring on the top of the disc for your thumb to fit into. Kinda of redundant if you ask me, Ringer/Breaker already have a thumbtack-like outer top edge lol...I digress.

The ringer gt has a similar thumb-track raised on the outside edge compared to a rhyno. Not a "groove" track like a banger gt has.

Difference is the ringer gt is a touch faster and a touch more stable than a rhyno (in Z-FLX from my experience)

The ringer gt has a similar thumb-track raised on the outside edge compared to a rhyno. Not a "groove" track like a banger gt has.

Difference is the ringer gt is a touch faster and a touch more stable than a rhyno (in Z-FLX from my experience)

Quick google search just clarified this for me. OG Ringer has a "lip" on the most outer edge like the Breaker. Not crazy big but they're there. Ringer GT is more, "I copied Innova's thumtrac" because the patent is finished to my knowledge.

Bottom half (bead) should be exactly the same.

Quick google search just clarified this for me. OG Ringer has a "lip" on the most outer edge like the Breaker. Not crazy big but they're there. Ringer GT is more, "I copied Innova's thumtrac" because the patent is finished to my knowledge.

Bottom half (bead) should be exactly the same.

Yep at about the same time Latitude 64 made the Caltrop with the same, "I copied Innova's Thumtrac" because the patent is finished to my knowledge. However the Latitude 64 disc is more a Pig flight then a Ryhno, both disc with the Thumbtrac tech.

I can't think of other discs with the Thumbtrack on them from ether brand.

Last edited:

Latest posts