• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CryZtal Fundraiser Pre-Order - $12.50 SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my 2 CryZtal Buzzz' and dri-fit!

Got two pink Buzzz, one with rainbow stamp, one with white (silver?) stamp. All looks good. Dri-fit is sweet, long sleeve, and true to size.

Thanks again!

Yes, those of us who missed out on the pre-order are eager to know what's up! (paging bcr123psu :D)

Work been keepin' a brother down. Might have some time on Sunday to post up the rest of the CryZtal. I think there are 42 discs left:

Avenger SS (all clear)
Buzzz (mostly ice blue and clear)
Challenger (mostly red with some orange?)
Nuke (lotsa Nukes in lotsa colours)
Stalkers (mostly red with some yellers, all 175-176).

Got my 2 CryZtal Buzzz' and dri-fit!

Got two pink Buzzz, one with rainbow stamp, one with white (silver?) stamp. All looks good. Dri-fit is sweet, long sleeve, and true to size.

Thanks again!

Glad you like. I'll also have a separate thread for the leftover long-sleeve dri-fits (prolly on Sunday too).

Nukes

Did you mention you've got Nukes? If so, what weights and how much? Any SS nukes?

Also, if you've got a Cryztal challengers yet, put me down.
The heaviest red disc would be sweet. Otherwise red over 174 or Orange heavy would be preferred. Would take blue, clear, or whatever though!

Last edited:
and a 6 days later, 2 more of these beauties show up at my door. Thanks for the glow mini marker too!

Status
Not open for further replies.