• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Cryztal Wasp!

I bet these are tasty
They are, we've got 'em!

FYI on the pricing for these -- the Limited Editions like this are done with a group buy among several retailers. Part of their agreement with each other is a length of time where the selling price won't be below 24.99, to keep everyone selling fair.

Not sure I'd pay $25 for many throwers, but to each his own.. I've done it a few times. Best case scenario, I'd love DC to just open up regular-ish production so that we could all buy and sell them at lower prices. This is the thing for now, though, and has been for the last few years. DD puts enough into payouts that they can do their own buy; almost everything else LE has been a group.

FYI on the pricing for these -- the Limited Editions like this are done with a group buy among several retailers. Part of their agreement with each other is a length of time where the selling price won't be below 24.99, to keep everyone selling fair.

Thank you for that info. $25 is a lot of money to shell out when Dynamic has been selling their LE stuff for $20 (which in its own right, is pretty high). Sorry to hear your hands are tied like that.

Any chance you'd care to divulge when that contract expires? :)

Care to post a profile shot Birdman so we can see the dome?

I have enough pearly Z's and Ti's to last me several decades and have recently been flirting with the M3 (great disc!) in this role, but I do like Discraft's CryZtal plastic.

They are, we've got 'em!

Not sure I'd pay $25 for many throwers, but to each his own.. I've done it a few times. Best case scenario, I'd love DC to just open up regular-ish production so that we could all buy and sell them at lower prices. This is the thing for now, though, and has been for the last few years. DD puts enough into payouts that they can do their own buy; almost everything else LE has been a group.

I think it's a good thing that prices are somewhat controlled. It gives the sport some credibility at least. I know can get strung up for this but when some of these online stores open and sell say Innova star for $13 bucks it cheapens the sport, not to mention hurts other established retailers which are preforming a good service. Theres a guy on ebay that owns a disc store and is constantly selling discs at a LOSS z plastic new regularly sells 6 and it just has me wondering why manufactures put up with an account like that?

Has anyone thrown these, if so are they pretty os? What are the crisper looking colors? Can you only get them @ DN or Ebay?

Has anyone thrown these, if so are they os? What are the crisper colors? Can you only get them from DN or Ebay?

Latest posts