Dallas/FW April 20th or 21st

sillybizz

Course bagger and Bjork super fan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'm leaving here the 17th, should be in the Dallas area by Friday night, the 19th. Gonna bag courses that weekend and some days after that during the week. I would love to get together that Saturday or Sunday afternoon! Love meeting new peeps from DGCR and old friends as well! Not sure what course to meet at but I'm flexible.

@Pizza God @aclay @TheOtherBill @dreadlock86

I may be out of town, don't know for sure yet. If I am in town I am available till 3 or so. I have to be at work at 4pm. Mondays I work open to close. Work 2:30 to close Tue/Wed/Fri and usually have Thursdays as my day off (disc golf day)

i will be around. i'll definitely be able to get at least one round.

How close is Turner to you guys? Would that be a good course to meet at?

close enough. it's also scheduled to be removed at some point in the future so that would be a good one to bag while you still can. maybe you already knew that.

it's been awhile for me too. looking forward to it now!

Easy to combine Turner with Fritz or even Veterans in one go. I could swing Sunday the 21st, or maybe even take a day off early that week.

There is a mini at Fritz every Saturday at 10 a.m, except for the 2d Saturday of the month. All are welcome, but it skews old. Mini at The Vet on Sunday at 10 a.m. and Friday evening at 6. Fridays are dubs. Turner is a fantastic course.

There is a mini at Fritz every Saturday at 10 a.m, except for the 2d Saturday of the month. All are welcome, but it skews old. Mini at The Vet on Sunday at 10 a.m. and Friday evening at 6. Fridays are dubs. Turner is a fantastic course.
You ain't kidding about "old" Many of the guys who play out there were playing even before I started in 1988. I learned from those guys back in the day.

Good chance of meeting some other 4 and even a 3 digit PDGA players out there.

In my regular playing group, I'm the old man at 42 haha but enjoy playing with the older gentleman. My dad is tagging along this trip so I'm already bringing another old guy with me.

I'm thinking Turner at noon on either Saturday or Sunday, hoping this works out for everyone's schedule. @GeezerGolfDFW thanks for the info and you're welcome to join us as well. Guys let me know which of those days works best for you.

If I am in town (and not stuck working) I will be there.

Trying to schedule a Florida vacation soon, just working it out with my managers who have to cover all my shifts.

@Pizza God Sunday at noon (At Turner) works best for our schedule, really hope you can make it! We'll be out all day Saturday as well as the following week so hope to meet up with you somewhere in there. If not on the course I'll be buying discs at Dynamic next store and some more pizza. :)

I lost your number somewhere along the line, just realized this as I was sending out a big group text.

Looks like it may be a while before I can take a vacation due to driver shortage.

Sunday - noon - Turner Park - I will be there.

Phone is 214-674-9516

Turner is hilly in a way that ruins my weekend. Kills my legs.

I play courses that you have to hike to the top of a mountain 1-2 miles before you find hole one so you'll have to excuse me if I laugh a bit at your Texas hills. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll also be at several other courses over the weekend and following week. If anyone is interested in playing something else, let me know I'm meeting others at different courses as well.

Thundestorms forecasted for Saturday morning. Turner should be muddy but mostly payable by noon Sunday.

Well darn, I am out this weekend. Working Open to close Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. (this came up today)

Vacation got moved to June too. But at least I have some dates and can work out an itinerary.

Saturday looks like thunderstorms all day :(
I'll have to skip Sunday if it really pours, Turner is a lot of driving to slip in mud for a few hours.

Latest posts