• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Danica Patrick plays frisbee golf at Daytona

Oh, sure, she instagrams the hell out of a rock-climbing appearance at the Whitewater Center, but nothing on playing frisbee at Daytona.

Okay, but can she make a putt like that while doing 100+ mph on the track?

Oh, sure, she instagrams the hell out of a rock-climbing appearance at the Whitewater Center, but nothing on playing frisbee at Daytona.

Surprised she did not Instagram this as well. She wore jorts so she must have known dg was on the agenda for the appearance.

Is it just me or is she more attractive now? Am I officially middle aged and prefer older women? Depressing...

I clicked on it only because I had no idea who she was, mistake on my part.

Wow eight posts to mention how hot a girl is, that's much slower than normal... :wall:

Cool, she learned how to disc.

Perhaps next, she can learn how to drive.

Seriously, hate this woman, she is devoid of knowledge of vehicular physics, no idea how she was under consideration for a super license. Also, no idea who she fellated to get behind the wheel of an Indy car, neither. She is straight-up dangerous in NASCAR. To top it all off, she's not even hot. Booooooooooo.

"I am beginning to think NASCAR keeps lobbying for her just for the pile-ups she causes. Maybe all that "trying to get more female fans" thing is just an excuse. NASCAR has dumbed the cars down so much that any reasonably skilled race car driver can pilot one around the track without wrecking unless there is a tire issue or someone does something really stupid. Danica provides that second criteria. There are so many really good drivers on the track that many races were getting to be snoozefests. Especially the older restrictor plate races where passing was almost impossible. Having Panica out there in the middle of the field of real race car drivers makes every race more like the old Figure 8 races. She is the wild card that can start a pileup at any time. Consequently, she (and her sponsor) get a lot more attention during the race than real drivers that they know aren't nearly as likely to do anything stupid. Knowing that she is on the track and can trigger a wreck at any time does add a level of expectation that NASCAR has been losing, but, sooner or later, she is going to seriously hurt someone out there."

-quoted from Yahoo! Answers hahahahahaha

Latest posts