• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

Luster flat top Eagle.

Any stiff, flat Eagle like the Calvin run would sell like crazy. I love Eagles, but most of the new ones have way too much dome. The Barsby color glows were pretty good last year though.

Talked to a guy with some Millennium info, rumor has it that they will be running a flat top Eagle for Calvin and calling it something different.

Isn't the Draco a flattened Firebird?

I LOVE CALVIN EAGLES AND MILLENNIUM!!! Hopefully they make some light ones.

Yes the Draco is a flattened firebird, but less OS. Draco's are pretty dope.

That's way too understable.

I think Infinite just guesses flight numbers based on the PDGA approved disc specs for new discs and creates a page to be the first result. The disc was approved earlier this month but there's no other info it seems. Could be a Calvin Eagle-ish disc…

I think Infinite just guesses flight numbers based on the PDGA approved disc specs for new discs and creates a page to be the first result. The disc was approved earlier this month but there's no other info it seems. Could be a Calvin Eagle-ish disc…
My thought as well.
In other news, the Eagle3 is finally upon us.

You are correct. The numbers that Infinite has on the "to be released discs" are just a placeholder.

Really hoping that this is a flat top Calvin Eagle

Hopefully the Calvin "Eagles" come with instructions on how to lace them through 450' of trees and elevation changes? I swear Calvin + Eagles have generated more "WTF did I just see?" moments than 10 years of watching DG prior.

Also, my FAF (slight puddle) XXL Color Glow Draco is every bit a Firebird. Its in the utility meathook spot. I kindof wish I got one of the slightly less stable Firebird ones, but it's doing it's job and going hella left.

Dear Innova, what would make you very rich is to take care of Gannons lawsuit and sign him. You will have young talent people are behind and you will shed some of the dg conglomerate image you have by making prodigy look worse.

When the effects of this change has calmed down Announce you bought Prodigy USA, and will be moving all manufacture under the brand back into the usa

When people love good OL' Innova USA again Move all prodigy branded products back overseas...quietly

Innova has the money and legal power to make Gannon happen.

It would be an interesting move on their part.

Can someone text Dunipace?

I disagree. There are plenty of us who collect or have to have the new one when released.
When I think constantly awesome I think immediately of Thought space. But Innova is 30 years behind anyone you name basically. LOL The worst. And I bag a few either way...

They need help. Badly. It's like spending money on a Buick at this point.

I throw discs based on how they fly, not how they look.

Buick analogy fail.

-shrug-

I throw discs based on how they fly, not how they look.

Buick analogy fail.

-shrug-

I use a complex double top secret formula that takes a large number of factors like - weight, flight, plastic color, stamp, brand, pros that throw the disc, obscurity of the disc/brand, hand feel, availability and price in to account.

All that goes into the cray-2 in my basement to feed by disc buying bot purchasing data.

Calvin said his new Eagle is beefy. It's clearly glideless (he threw it into the ground 70 feet in front of him.)

If I was going to put $5 on it, I'd bet Gannon will go to DD. They seem pretty thirsty right now.

I disagree. There are plenty of us who collect or have to have the new one when released.
When I think constantly awesome I think immediately of Thought space. But Innova is 30 years behind anyone you name basically. LOL The worst. And I bag a few either way...

They need help. Badly. It's like spending money on a Buick at this point.

Wow. -273. I may throw Thought Space, but it's only due to flight. The stamps are horrible.

Every-time I see this pop up,

I think people are trying to tell me how to get rich...

I would prefer some KC Pro Toros, but I wouldn't pass on XT. DX or Nexus would be nice as well, just something baseline-ish plox

Latest posts