• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Definition of a Noodle Arm

I don't think you're quite getting it. Due to its clever wording, you need to recursively apply Vegan Ray's Self-Referential Law of Message Board Distance Claims until you get to the correct figure. Look up recursion if you need to & post the correct answer when/if you figure it out.

re⋅cur⋅sive /rɪˈkɜrsɪv/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ri-kur-siv] Show IPA
–adjective 1. when you write something in cursive, and then go back and write it again.
Usage: Man, I put my signature on the wrong line. I'd better recursive that.

I don't think you're quite getting it. Due to its clever wording, you need to recursively apply Vegan Ray's Self-Referential Law of Message Board Distance Claims until you get to the correct figure. Look up recursion if you need to & post the correct answer when/if you figure it out.

I know recursion in the visual sense but don't care enough about my self-development to learn what it means mathematically.

Last edited:
Noodle arm =
kip.jpg

I know recursion in the visual sense but don't care enough about my self-development to learn what it means mathematically.

If you understand visual recursion, you understand mathematical recursion; you just don't know you do. Think of the central limit of the recursion employed in Escher's "Print Gallery"
LW410.jpg

or the edge limit of the recursion employed in his "Circle Limit III"
LW434.jpg

& you will be enlightened with the solution.

Ah! It's like kittens inspired by kittens.

Provided that they go on to inspire other kittens.

Of course. I thought that was already assumed.

I just didn't want any confusion in the matter.

Is there such a thing as lasagna arm? 'Cuz that would be might tasty!

It would go well until a certain fat orange cat paid you a visit.

(Ever read Garfield with all of Garfield's though bubbles shopped out? It's very depressing. Jon Arbuckle is a sad lonely man.)

It would go well until a certain fat orange cat paid you a visit.

(Ever read Garfield with all of Garfield's though bubbles shopped out? It's very depressing. Jon Arbuckle is a sad lonely man.)

Not a Garfield fan.

I am, however, currently obliterating myself with The Complete Peanuts volumes 1950-1962. Schulz was a genius. A very depressed and angry genius, but a genius. :thmbup: