• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

For those who got screwed by Delta. Joe and Ridge Roller make an amazing product.

This is awesome!

Really unfortunate to see Delta fold up, and even moreso to see all these people who were affected by it, but props to Ridge Roller for stepping up to the plate and doing what they can to try and help people out!

The Crosslap Cubus is a good option too. I got mine from DiscsUnlimited. I've had to make some modifications to it but it's solid.

Are there people that paid for a Delta via pre-order & haven't bee reimbursed?

The Crosslap Cubus is a good option too. I got mine from DiscsUnlimited. I've had to make some modifications to it but it's solid.

Are there people that paid for a Delta via pre-order & haven't bee reimbursed?

From what I have been reading, Delta didn't willingly provide refunds. A lot of people have had to make disputes with their credit card companies to get their money back.

From what I have been reading, Delta didn't willingly provide refunds. A lot of people have had to make disputes with their credit card companies to get their money back.

I've seen some of the reviews & complaints on Delta's FB. Yikes! What a nightmare.

I've seen some of the reviews & complaints on Delta's FB. Yikes! What a nightmare.

The company is getting what part of what it deserves for not refunding or offering explanation up why Delta can't give the money back, Example: like say the company spent the money trying to not go broke but did anyway.

Another good Disc Golf company has come and gone, from what it looks like. :(

This is awesome!

Really unfortunate to see Delta fold up, and even moreso to see all these people who were affected by it, but props to Ridge Roller for stepping up to the plate and doing what they can to try and help people out!

The company pounced to help make new customers, hopefully for life when nobody else was stepping up to the plate in this situation saying let the customers come to me or just could not unfortunately step up.

The company is getting what part of what it deserves for not refunding or offering explanation up why Delta can't give the money back, Example: like say the company spent the money trying to not go broke but did anyway.

Another good Disc Golf company has come and gone, from what it looks like. :(

If they were a good company they wouldn't have had to rely on pre-orders and wouldn't have absconded with customer money.

If they were a good company they wouldn't have had to rely on pre-orders and wouldn't have absconded with customer money.

Delta has been around for several years now. It's just odd that they weren't able to stabilize. After being in the game for this long why would they even accept pre-orders if they weren't 100% about fulfillment. Just wow.

I was a little hesitant about getting the Crosslap Cubus because they're based in Germany. That makes getting potential replacement parts a bit more expensive. But they've responded to every email I've sent & I was able to buy from a retailer her in the US.

Last edited:
Delta has been around for several years now. It's just odd that they weren't able to stabilize. After being in the game for this long why would they even accept pre-orders if they weren't 100% about fulfillment. Just wow.

I was a little hesitant about getting the Crosslap Cubus because they're based in Germany. That makes getting potential replacement parts a bit more expensive. But they've responded to every email I've sent & I was able to buy from a retailer her in the US.

Every delta thread is littered with comments about delays, lack of communication, poor customer service, etc.

Yeah Delta has been around for a while and they should not have folded. In fact what year did the company start?

Nice to find the Crosslap Cubus in the USA and have also good Service because the Crosslap Cubis is one of 2 options in the world now for a solid sided cart where no fabric is on the outside.

It is still at the point people are going to find the Wheeled pull behind Cooler with the bigger wheels and adding the bike drink holders then modifying the inside to hold discs for a disc golf cart as there are so few options for the solid sided disc golf carts.

Glad to read that you've had a great experience!!

Most of who I throw with, have had the Delta cart through different models/generations, and I think I have finally caved into getting one...unfortunately now with the company in termoil, I am trying to find one on this site...I hope everyone that has placed an order with them as of late, gets taken care of financially and gets their money back.

I posted in the Marketplace as well, but if anyone has a Delta, or knows of anyone that has a Delta for sale, please let me know, thank you.

Most of who I throw with, have had the Delta cart through different models/generations, and I think I have finally caved into getting one...unfortunately now with the company in termoil, I am trying to find one on this site...I hope everyone that has placed an order with them as of late, gets taken care of financially and gets their money back.

I posted in the Marketplace as well, but if anyone has a Delta, or knows of anyone that has a Delta for sale, please let me know, thank you.

Just curious why you would get a discontinued product from a company that doesn't exist anymore? If something happens to the cart you're pretty much screwed.

Just curious why you would get a discontinued product from a company that doesn't exist anymore? If something happens to the cart you're pretty much screwed.

I can alter/modify/change anything going forward on my own, but if someone wants to let their cart go for that reason that you mentioned^^^ then I am willing to take that risk...I understand where you are coming from, just too each their own :)

I can alter/modify/change anything going forward on my own, but if someone wants to let their cart go for that reason that you mentioned^^^ then I am willing to take that risk...I understand where you are coming from, just too each their own :)

If you were to get a used one at a good price I get it. They look built to last.

I'd really like MVP to make a Delta-like cart. Something in the box style that you can sit on. They've got the basic one now that you can put a bag into.

That makes sense, and no disrespect meant at all, just a bit of confusion lol. I'm loving my ridge roller r3 combo personally. Built to last and amazing customer support. Good luck on the hunt!

That makes sense, and no disrespect meant at all, just a bit of confusion lol. I'm loving my ridge roller r3 combo personally. Built to last and amazing customer support. Good luck on the hunt!

No disrespect taken my man! All in all, I may end up with something other than the Delta, like the Ridge Roller which you have, which I have heard good things about as well, or something new that comes out in the next year...we'll see how the cards play out!

Latest posts