• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Disc Golf Cart. What's the deal with this company

stevewillis

I ordered a Delta Disc Golf Cart several months ago and now the business seems to have gone belly up. Owner's phone won't accept any more messages and his website is down. Last I spoke with the owner, it was the end of September and he guaranteed delivery within 6-8 weeks. Once that time frame passed, i called and left a voicemail message that was never returned. Is anyone else out there in a similar situation? Does anyone know this guy that can vouch for his character? Seemed a bit like a sketchy dude when I spoke with him. Now I'm pretty sure he's a crook. Hopefully I'm wrong and didn't throw away $500.....

I ordered a Delta Disc Golf Cart several months ago and now the business seems to have gone belly up. Owner's phone won't accept any more messages and his website is down. Last I spoke with the owner, it was the end of September and he guaranteed delivery within 6-8 weeks. Once that time frame passed, i called and left a voicemail message that was never returned. Is anyone else out there in a similar situation? Does anyone know this guy that can vouch for his character? Seemed a bit like a sketchy dude when I spoke with him. Now I'm pretty sure he's a crook. Hopefully I'm wrong and didn't throw away $500.....

Yea I'm guessing they went under. There's a facebook thread in the Disc Golf Buyer Feedback Group with very few details. If you aren't in that group or on facebook, basically a few people were asking the same question. Most of the replies were assuming they went under.

One person noted that their website updated within the past week showing everything out of stock.

They filed a paypal dispute and got their money back. I would file a dispute with whichever financial company you used so you can get your money back. Based on everyone's comments, it appears that you will definitely not be receiving your cart.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DGfeedback/permalink/2494042463968507/

If you got screwed by Delta, it isn't much but I have been enjoying ridge roller products for a while, just ordered a new custom cart and r3 as well

Attachments

• 222B1670-3A1A-4437-83CD-3EFE3E219D13.jpg
    222B1670-3A1A-4437-83CD-3EFE3E219D13.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 73
If you got screwed by Delta, it isn't much but I have been enjoying ridge roller products for a while, just ordered a new custom cart and r3 as well

But people want a company to make a strictly disc golf cart not taking backpacks/bags that is sold in the USA, this should not be too hard to get. Cuplap Cubis or whatever it is called is sold only in Europe now, the Delta went under so now to get a cart that doesn't take a backpack or parts of it are a backpack they have to shell out for the cart that Zuca makes, even Dynamic discs does not get to use this model with the brands name on it, only Zuca sells it.

But people want a company to make a strictly disc golf cart not taking backpacks/bags that is sold in the USA, this should not be too hard to get. Cuplap Cubis or whatever it is called is sold only in Europe now, the Delta went under so now to get a cart that doesn't take a backpack or parts of it are a backpack they have to shell out for the cart that Zuca makes, even Dynamic discs does not get to use this model with the brands name on it, only Zuca sells it.

It is a full cart with the option to just use the cart with a backpack, but the r3 box turns it into a full cart and everything they make is made in the US even the backpack. Ridge roller was made by the same guy who created the Zuca Cart.

Attachments

• 70B8D874-D2CC-434D-9521-ADAC28ED3BEC.jpg
    70B8D874-D2CC-434D-9521-ADAC28ED3BEC.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 0E0796A7-ADF7-4127-A46F-566A20DBD0EE.jpeg
    0E0796A7-ADF7-4127-A46F-566A20DBD0EE.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 57
It is a full cart with the option to just use the cart with a backpack, but the r3 box turns it into a full cart and everything they make is made in the US even the backpack. Ridge roller was made by the same guy who created the Zuca Cart.

And I know it's anectdotal, but I got my Zuca directly from Joe before he handed all that over to Zuca and did his own thing, and was among the first to get his Ridge Roller cart/bag combo. I can say from my own personal customer service experience, as well as that of his interaction with other people, that he cares and is highly vested in what he does. I have zero doubts if anything ever happened to his company he would be bending over backwards to make it right at his own cost. Just my two cents. Honestly I tried the Ridge bag and ended up going with a different bag, but It's still a solid product, as is the cart. Which I modded to fit my Octo :)

Then what is the one I am thinking of that uses a backpack with seat as the attachable cart to the wheels?

Then what is the one I am thinking of that uses a backpack with seat as the attachable cart to the wheels?
RidgeRoller.com check it out...
I do a bunch of different dg carts now, the benefits of making your own products
The RidgeRoller- the bag with the seat built in that attaches to the Roller
The R3 Roller- the box that attaches to the Roller
The Roller - any bag will fit
The Breakdown Roller- for the guy that tours or travels a lot

RidgeRoller.com check it out...
I do a bunch of different dg carts now, the benefits of making your own products
The RidgeRoller- the bag with the seat built in that attaches to the Roller
The R3 Roller- the box that attaches to the Roller
The Roller - any bag will fit
The Breakdown Roller- for the guy that tours or travels a lot

Okay so right brand just they make a bunch of models now not just the bag with seat that attaches to the roller. Thanks. :thmbup:

Latest posts