• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Desperation Sale: One of a kind Ions/colorshift GL Flow/Anode/Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
Desperate times call for desperate sales. I don't have a lot of extra plastic hanging around, but I do have a few goodies.

First picture CRUSHES my soul for having to sell. Two Dan Howard dyed Ions. Both gorgeous, of course. Both mediums. The first one is 10/10 never thrown, the second has been tossed a handful of times so I'll mark it 9/10. Neither have ink on them. Selling for $20 each; and it pains me to even sell them for that, so I won't be budging on them. GONE

Second picture is an Orange-shift GL Flow. 170g. Slightly domey. There is a scuff on the top rim, but the picture is covered in dirt so it is not nearly as bad as it looks. No ink. ***The second picture was taken from Gmason1. It is crappy and overcast here today so I could not get a good picture of the colorshift but it is exactly like his.*** $13 for this. GONE

Final picture is a blue Medium Anode, 170g. No ink. Some light chain scuffing but nothing serious. I'll put it at 9/10 only because it's not as shiny as new anymore. No ink. $12 GONE
And a PDGA ESP Stalker. Stickered 169g. No ink. 10/10. $10

Attachments

• DSCN0815.jpg
    DSCN0815.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN0816.jpg
    DSCN0816.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 168
  • WP_000535.jpg
    WP_000535.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
I would. But I didn't pay much more for them originally from Dan. I would not feel right trying to make a profit on his work. And Ions are pending, lol.

I would. But I didn't pay much more for them originally from Dan. I would not feel right trying to make a profit on his work. And Ions are pending, lol.

That is still seriously low prices for that quality dye job, props for letting them go. I would of sold unnecessary body parts first :|

That is still seriously low prices for that quality dye job, props for letting them go. I would of sold unnecessary body parts first :|

Without a doubt, Dan's work is unbelievable. But my damn business ethics get in the way, lol. Besides, his work deserves to be enjoyed. He should be the only one to profit from them. Stupid inconvenient conscience.

And the Flow is out the door.

Ions are now gone. Congrats Roc, I know you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Someone has to want an Anode or a Stalker...those ones I'm slightly flexible on prices.

Anode is gone. Who wants a Stalker??? I'll even wait outside your bedroom window for hours burning your name into the lawn before I give it you! (ha, double entendre)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts