• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Destroyer3 is Coming

I wonder if this is an attempt to get consistency with the mold? It seems like people do prefer domey or flat topped destroyers. At least Innova can try to give them that.

Sheesh. My PMB 4x's are pretty flat. Not sure how much flatter a 3 could get.

Now everyone will be able to get those super flat, glideless Destroyers that they're always looking for. Right?

Are they that badly out of ideas at Innova? If they need some fresh ideas, I can present them with a few...

I agree. You could buy a stack of 5 star Destroyers from any era and have a couple in there be pretty flat.

It isn't like flat star Destroyers are new. In all honesty, almost every Avery Destroyer I ever saw was pretty flat.

As a Destroyer thrower, flat ones are least desirable to me.

Now everyone will be able to get those super flat, glideless Destroyers that they're always looking for. Right?

But in Champion The flatter topped Destroyers actually work, Star or Pro would be a no go as then the mold is more OS then an Xcalibur or Ape with less glide, with a Destroyer at 12, 3, 0, 6. Yes those flat topped or Distructulan tops only work with the Champion, I use Champion and with my small size I can get the Distructulan top Champion Destroyer at lower weight of 167 grams to go 230 feet or so, max D for me is 275 feet. The discs 170 grams on up are just beefy and will be garbage only good for days that the person needs to say inside and not play due to a high wind advisory. So get the 167 gramand under discs and they will work. The Star discs will just sit forever on the shelves, they will be junk no matter the weight unless under 150 grams and Blizard Champion has its own problems.

I agree. You could buy a stack of 5 star Destroyers from any era and have a couple in there be pretty flat.

It isn't like flat star Destroyers are new. In all honesty, almost every Avery Destroyer I ever saw was pretty flat.

As a Destroyer thrower, flat ones are least desirable to me.

Super true flat top are, the Disctrutulan top is at least wanted for slower arms in Champion that can't get the standard domed Star discs up to full speed.

Latest posts