• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG in Guam??

in case you miss it

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    84 KB · Views: 84
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    96.3 KB · Views: 53
I wish I had missed it. I've read far more entertaining fare on Nutrition Facts label.

Even for a troll effort, that's about as epic fail as you can get. Timg should send the DGCR death squad after him, then sue his mother for bringing him into the world and whatever company makes whatever cheap hooch he drank to inspire him to take a break from his World of Warcraft marathon to post a fake review of a fake course.

Last edited:
I was there last Christmas for a few weeks and I researched the island, called around, and even asked locals....nothing. I sincerely doubt there is a course, but if there were it would be most likely be on the Navy or Air Force base with portable baskets.

I wish I had missed it. I've read far more entertaining fare on Nutrition Facts label.

Even for a troll effort, that's about as epic fail as you can get. Timg should send the DGCR death squad after him, then sue his mother for bringing him into the world and whatever company makes whatever cheap hooch he drank to inspire him to take a break from his World of Warcraft marathon to post a fake review of a fake course.

exactly.

if the OP of the review is above age 15 im strongly concerned for their future

this new generation of dgcr troll is really shallow and pedantic

There were two temporary course in Guam for awhile. Locals would carry the basket from position to position (now that's dedication!). I don't know if anyone does it anymore, I haven't been there for about a year and a half. There are still discs and baskets for public use at the mayors office or something like that. I can't remember all the details.

There were two temporary course in Guam for awhile. Locals would carry the basket from position to position (now that's dedication!). I don't know if anyone does it anymore, I haven't been there for about a year and a half. There are still discs and baskets for public use at the mayors office or something like that. I can't remember all the details.

Is this guy for real? I thought evolution was taking care of these people.

I was there last Christmas for a few weeks and I researched the island, called around, and even asked locals....nothing. I sincerely doubt there is a course, but if there were it would be most likely be on the Navy or Air Force base with portable baskets.

so it was YOU! :D

zip code given is for Oregon. a clue or a red herring?

Is this guy for real? I thought evolution was taking care of these people.

I think you missed something. I wasn't attempting to say that this "fake" review had any merit. Simply, there are local players in Guam. Furthermore, if someone who is reading this thread is in Guam and looking for equipment, the city bought some two years ago and it should still be available for public use.

Is that clear now?

Additionally, it should be noted that Guam has a very active Ultimate scene and several extraordinary players whom have competed at the World's level.

so it was YOU! :D

zip code given is for Oregon. a clue or a red herring?

Whoa, I am in no way associated with this fellow. I was just trying to clarify the course situation in Guam. I went course searching in Japan last fall only to not find a few courses where the dgcr gps marketed it to be. Just trying to save some poor sap some time looking. Guam off base is pretty ghetto in places and I'd fully expect baskets to be stolen a day or two after installation.

Latest posts