• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] DGA Pipeline

Well, that's interesting, and thanks. I'll have to look at the Pipeline since I've been adding Discraft/DGA back into my bag lately. Currently have Teebird/OLF in that slot.

Not a modified stalker! Nothing to do with a mantis, either. I got mine today, purple and neon green...they feel fantastic.

Teebird/rival competitor was the idea

Let me be the first to say: Great success!!!!!!!

This was a great idea by DGA. Other than maybe a Drone clone, this was probably the biggest gap in their lineup. I love that they're making a Teebird "rival."

I just hope it doesn't force the Tsunami OOP. The two should pair nicely, but with it being years since a new Proline Tsunami run combined with a lack of a new Tsunami logo, and now the Pipeline release, I'm growing increasingly worried.

That said, I'm eager to bridge the gap between my SP Squalls and my Tsunamis. It should be super useful in the TN woods.

So when can I get mine?

I just hope it doesn't force the Tsunami OOP.

Tsunami is OOP.

I live near DGA and talked with one of their employees at St Judes, and he confirmed Tsunami is OOP, he said it would be tweaked to be less overstable and released later on, I got the impression it would be about a year from now, so not sure if the Pipeline is the new tweaked Tsunami or not.

Part of the thinking for taking the Tsunami OOP was the idea it overlapped with the Hellfire, and that is kind of nuts, the Hellfire is not nearly as playable as a Tsunami.

Tsunami is OOP.

I live near DGA and talked with one of their employees at St Judes, and he confirmed Tsunami is OOP, he said it would be tweaked to be less overstable and released later on, I got the impression it would be about a year from now, so not sure if the Pipeline is the new tweaked Tsunami or not.

Part of the thinking for taking the Tsunami OOP was the idea it overlapped with the Hellfire, and that is kind of nuts, the Hellfire is not nearly as playable as a Tsunami.

Agree...the Hellfire is a brute.

Got one in my am worlds players pack. Feels really nice but I haven't thrown it yet

Thanks Peter, that was fast.*

197df94d-d7ce-47d2-80cc-d69253cb33ac.jpg

78f43f21-1339-4954-98be-4453d978d00a.jpg

*That's what she said.

Insider info. I'm sure I wouldn't have known otherwise!

Well heck, you're DGA? Nuff said. I live about 1/2 hour from DGA.

Torrent, Pipeline, and even Sail just for giggles...are new DGA discs I have my eye on. Not ready to replace some of current lineup just yet though.

It followed a perfect line from my mailbox to my desk where it now lies. :p
I'll have to report back.

Latest posts