• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

besides the shipping..... my wife sent them and im not sure if she got delivery conformation for the 2 she sent out .... could make for a bad day.... i will know more when i talk to her

So mine went out today and I finally felt like I could open the gift from my not-so-secret Santa. I already shot him a text or twelve and summed up my package as ****ing dope.

I open the package to find a note from my boy J-Nelly (wurd, ya heard?!) and a pile of stickers from SkyLine, Keen, and what I think is a tat shop.

IMAG1014.jpg
IMAG1015.jpg

I keep digging and find these scorecards from USDGCs past (going on the wall eventually) and a pile of sweet, sweet plastic.

IMAG1016.jpg
IMAG1017.jpg

Allow me to describe the discs:

• SkyIron Flagship (never thrown anything from SkyIron...looking forward to this)
  • Pearly Avenger (like me the pearly)
  • Pearly Orc (like I said, like me the pearly...this disc is sweet)
  • DD Stamped SL (comments go here)
  • TD2 Fever (never thrown anything Discmania either, but an understable driver is in my wheelhouse)
  • DD Stamped King Cobra (again, something I've never huk'd)
  • SUPER FLAT AND AWESOME Z WASP (has an awesome giant Wasp double stamp)

So specific to the discs, I'm beyond being a happy camper.

And then I get to the bottom and find a Jim Beam golf towel (forgot to take a picture).

THANKS JEFF, THIS WAS AWESOME!!!

oh, did I forget to mention the clear Hero Disc Japan Nationals RC3 Champion Roc that was under the Jim Beam towel?

BAM!!!

IMAG1018.jpg

/****dope

My package got in today. Thanks Santa!

Came home to a pleasant surprise after shooting a round.

The contents:
-Glow Leo? I'm positive due to the dye and rim but I've never thrown one and cannot be sure.
-First Run Wahoo
-Team Stamped Discraft Wave
-San Marino DX Roc

Of these the roc will go right into the bag. The leo? and other flippy drivers will duke it out in the field for bag time.

Swag: Two Erasable Scorecards and games
Sticker.

Thanks a bunch Santa.

Attachments

• photo anta.jpg
    photo anta.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 48
alright, another awesome ss gift for me with 4 10/10 discs and a bunch of swag, I am not sure who sent it, but it does have a Pottstown PA return address. I just want the currently unknown sender to know thier thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

Discs:
Champ Mamba (the awesome pearliness of this doesnt come through in the pic)
Z Buzzz
GL River
Elite X Comet

Swag:
Clipboard
MST Scorecard
Stash Mini
2 microfiber towels
bag o pencils
2 sharpies
handwarmers
bic lighter
pdga rule book
innova koozie
several stickers
4 bags of chips from the region the box was sent
birdie bag

sspottstowndiscs.jpg

sspottstownswag.jpg

thanks for the great gift whoever you are!

on another odd note it occurs to me that both the packages i sent went to PA and both that i received came from PA, all 4 scattered around the state...

Wow! The pics of SS packages are amazing. Are these the norm or exception? I am new to dgcr and this is my first SS. After seeing so many amazing pics I'm feeling like I really underdelivered. Lots of very generous members here.

Wow! The pics of SS packages are amazing. Are these the norm or exception? I am new to dgcr and this is my first SS. After seeing so many amazing pics I'm feeling like I really underdelivered. Lots of very generous members here.

I assumed they were the norm. That's why my package is so big.;)

YAY! Finally got all my shopping done for both SS's! 2 reasons why I took so long, 1: to get to the store with all the good loot takes me way out of my way. 2: Bristol released their Xmas Ale on Thursday. I refuse to send a Secret Santa gift out without Xmas Ale. I will ship tomorrow!

YAY! Finally got all my shopping done for both SS's! 2 reasons why I took so long, 1: to get to the store with all the good loot takes me way out of my way. 2: Bristol released their Xmas Ale on Thursday. I refuse to send a Secret Santa gift out without Xmas Ale. I will ship tomorrow!

OOOooooo... I hope it's coming to me :D

There are quite a few people who get involved and go above and beyond expectations. There is a minimum but no max.

The only real issues in the past were late shipping as far as I am aware.

I try to nail down a few "wants", throw in some dg related goods, but I don't always have the means to send $100+ boxes and I wouldn't expect it either. I'm in it for the gift giving and hoping to make somebody's day with sweet plastic to throw.

Got back from a work trip to see a package from St. Thomas, Ontario Canada at my door! Got it opened and got HOOKED UP! Working on getting pictures uploaded right now :) :) :)

Latest posts