• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Spy

^ raising the bar on addiction...

It works great on my tablet. Now I can sit on the couch watching tv while keeping an eye on DGCR activity. Definitely raising the addiction level and creating an added incentive to continue renewing the premium membership.

I'm hoping use of DGCR becomes so widespread and addictive as a result of this Spy feature that it essentially becomes epidemic. In fact, I hope Tim has other, even more brilliant features he's waiting to roll out. I'm already devising treatment plans and cures, cause if cigarrettes are any indication, there's $$ to be made... :D

Of course, I'll be happy to give Tim a cut of the action - it's only fair.

I'm still thinking about the Marketplace Spy idea... :)

I'm still thinking about the Marketplace Spy idea... :)

It would actually be really helpful to see when marketplace posts are updated.

Of course, updating your thread would essentially be a free bump to premium members.

Just rolled out the Marketplace Spy. You'll see the icon towards the upper right of the MP thread list.

the spy is definitely the way to go for keeping up with this site, i like it more and more each day, every once in a while i will happen to look at it right when a new user registers so i will leave a welcome visitor message, they probably think i am a bot...

Definitely happy to have this feature available, but it has made me realize that I edit almost every post I make. :wall:

The spy feature is making my post count skyrocket. It's a lot easier to jump in and respond to a post before the thread drifts to an entirely different subject!

I love this by the way. But when I check to only show subscribed forums I'm getting feeds from forums I didn't think I was subscribed to like other sports etc. Is there a way to manage subscribed forums?

Thanks! While I'm only subscribed to one Forum, there are posts showing up from other forums in my feed, even though I only have the subscribed forum box checked. A thread from Hole of the Day and a thread from General Disc Golf Discussion are showing up.

Any idea what would cause that?

No clue. I'd have to dig into the code. Which forum are you subscribed to? I can try to test it out.

Latest posts