• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR's 6th ANNUAL OKTHROWBERFEST NEEDS YOUR HELP!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
OK DGCR -- It's time to start prepping for the 6th installment of the greatest disc dyeing contest the internet has ever seen --

14816948653_04bbe9fee8_o.png

This contest features all of your favorite dye masters on DGCR, as well as the new crop of talented disc customizers, and anyone else who wants to test their dyeing skills for a chance to win BIG!

Can you believe it? SIX YEARS of OKTHROWBERFEST!

Last year we were able to pay out deep into the entry pool, largely because of YOU!

We also had almost thirty discs donated for the payout as well!

If you can donate money,
please PM me or send an email to [email protected]!

Every little bit helps!

If you're willing to donate a piece of plastic(or multiples),
please, PM me or send an email to [email protected]!

Preferred white or clear premium plastic for dyeing purposes, but ANY donated plastic will be greatly appreciated!

If you're willing to donate anything else(swag, shirts, hats, etc, doesn't even have to be disc golf related),
please, PM me or send an email to [email protected]!

We will provide more concrete details on the contest as we roll into late August, but we need to get the ball rolling on the donations, so here you go!

If you've enjoyed gawking over the incredible works the dye masters provide these threads, PLEASE consider donating to this, the best annual contest for disc dyeing you'll find, and the ONLY dyeing contest on DGCR!

DON'T WAIT! Go check through your spare, dust-collecting plastic and donate NOW! Help make this contest even better than last year's, which was EPIC!

Want to see what's possible? How about a few examples from the last five years of Okthrowberfest --

14816948603_4701b8cb3c_o.png

Incredible! So what are you waiting for? Help is needed RIGHT NOW! Go check to see what you have available to donate to help make this contest AMAZING!

You know I got a few white discs sitting around that are dying to be dyed.

See what I did there. Just hit me up US with an address to send them to and I will send you a few freshies.

You know I got a few white discs sitting around that are dying to be dyed.

See what I did there. Just hit me up US with an address to send them to and I will send you a few freshies.

Thanks Dave!

That's all it takes folks! Let the goodness in your hearts shine through, and consider donating anything you can to help support the greatest annual disc dyeing contest in the world!

Even just ONE DISC goes a long way! If only a handful of people donated just one disc each, we could have a MASSIVE payout and would be able to stretch it out to almost every artist!

Doesn't have to be plastic though! Shirts, towels, gift certificates, cash, doesn't even have to be disc golf related!

Thanks in advance, and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!

Have you considered donating to help support the greatest disc dyeing competition on the planet?

All it takes is one disc, one towel, one shirt, one gift certificate, a few bucks, ANYTHING at all helps make this contest what it is, and helps pay the artists out in the ways they deserve!

Doesn't have to be disc golf related either! ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is welcomed!

Please contact me with any questions. Talk to your local clubs, sort through your dust-collecting stock, and let me know if I can help in any way!

The phone's aren't ringing, the email's empty.

Sad, sad bump

865.gif

I'm sure I have something, probably a couple discs as well. Do drink coozies count? I have about a million you can have, along with just about everything other towel/mini/etc I get at tourneys and never even think about using.

I'll find something. I entered last year and was humbled severely!

I'm sure I have something, probably a couple discs as well. Do drink coozies count? I have about a million you can have, along with just about everything other towel/mini/etc I get at tourneys and never even think about using.

Anything would be great! Does NOT have to be discs!

You know I'm down for a donation.
:)

Should change your title to Mr Reliable!

I'll find something. I entered last year and was humbled severely!

Thank you Badger! Hope you can enter this year!

PM'ing each of you a shipping address for whatever you can donate.

It's time for everyone that can to follow suit! Please consider donating something, ANYTHING! Does NOT NOT NOT have to be disc golf related!

We're happy to donate some swag again this year. There are some VERY talented disc artists on DGCR and we're happy to support this contest!

I'll be pulling some discs for this storied contest again this year.

Always look forward to the awesome dyes.

I will definitely be donating again this year. Not sure I can do what I did last year. But I guarantee I will be helping out. Discs or cash or both I'll let you know for sure when I have a better picture of where things stand.

Count me in for my usual $20. I will also donate 1 clear disc and one no stamp white neuron.

I'll be pulling some discs for this storied contest again this year.

Always look forward to the awesome dyes.

Thanks Skullboy! Great to have you onboard again this year! Send me a PM when you need my address!

I will definitely be donating again this year. Not sure I can do what I did last year. But I guarantee I will be helping out. Discs or cash or both I'll let you know for sure when I have a better picture of where things stand.

You truly outdid yourself last year! Anything you can give this year is excellent, but you've certainly been a magnificent supporter of Okthrowberfest!

Count me in for my usual $20. I will also donate 1 clear disc and one no stamp white neuron.

Two discs to be requested for by nearly everyone who enters, I'm sure! Thanks BMB! Send me a PM when you need my address, and you can always Paypal to [email protected]

I donated a little something for you guys, I hope whoever wins it likes it!

Thanks again Fiend! I guarantee that entrants will be clamoring for it!

Things are heating up on the prize donations! Looks like we should also have two of the biggest disc manufacturers on board, and hoping to hear back with good news from some of the others, likely once Worlds is past.

Still need YOUR help though! Please consider donating anything you can -- plastic, towels, swag, or even cash. ORRR anything NOT disc golf related, like gift certificates, hot sauce, groceries, whatevs!

I can't wait to show the prizes available, they're starting to come in slowly, but I will say that Gateway donated HUUUUGGGEEE this year with a box of UNSTAMPED discs in various molds and dyeable colors!

Still need the help and generosity of anyone that can help --- we don't need a box from everyone, just one disc really does go a long way! Or ANYTHING at all, does NOT have to be disc golf related! Thanks to anyone that can donate ANYTHING!

I'll donate something from my stash. I'll have to decide what I'm using for the contest first...

I will donate 1(one) Keychain, 1(one) custom set of Birdie Beads, 6(six) zipper pulls to the contest.

I made these for BennettUA...

10556260_499436956825813_8082187252349833171_n.jpg

Pretty much any color combo is possible. I will let whom ever is in charge of the contest to decide how this donation will be payed out. The member that wins just send me a pm with your address and what combo of colors, and any text wanted. An example would be players that get their last name and PDGA#.

1795582_447637272005782_1710649606_n.jpg
1491720_418151214954388_1098712667_n.jpg

I have a package going out this week. BTW, does anyone know who did the Zombie Peanuts disc? I think I need one....