• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DGO Dye Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's without a dye job at the moment... so you coule customize it... and yes same price. :)

Oh wow..hmmm. So the disc is Champion plastic? You said "mid runish merlot clear." What do you mean by mid runish? Does it look like this?

beast_ch.jpg

Could you do this design in marbled yellow with one of those small baskets with the circle around it right in the middle...like you have on the bottom of those Moon Web Bosses.
stkr-spiral-1.gif

Oh wow..hmmm. So the disc is Champion plastic? You said "mid runish merlot clear." What do you mean by mid runish? Does it look like this?

beast_ch.jpg

Could you do this design in marbled yellow with one of those small baskets with the circle around it right in the middle...like you have on the bottom of those Moon Web Bosses.
stkr-spiral-1.gif

now that would be a sick dye!

Yes i can do that without issue... Only problem upon closer inspection and getting ready to take a picture of said disc, i noticed on the inside rim my ex girlfriends name on it... :(

Yes i can do that without issue... Only problem upon closer inspection and getting ready to take a picture of said disc, i noticed on the inside rim my ex girlfriends name on it... :(

Aww, that's a bummer cause that's a disc I'd want returned to me if I ever did lose it and a lot of people don't return discs with scratched out names. Got any other undyed disc you could put this pattern on? Honestly, I would prefer an orange/white spiral with a small longhorns logo in the middle instead of the basket. Yeah, I know...I'm making this harder than it should be, but if you do have an orange or white champion/star/elite-z/esp disc that you could do this on that'd be really sweet and I'd also buy that Chuck Norris Teebird.

If you don't have a disc to do the orange/white longhorn combo I'd still be interested in doing a different colored disc with the spiral and basket in the middle.

longhorns-logo1.jpg

DGO, thanks for the sweet deals man! Loving my new discs. Check out this sweet custom dye DGO hooked me up with. Perfect execution of my concept. Love it!

spiralbasket.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts