• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] DGO Dye Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

discgolforegon

Par Member
We have a tournament coming up and we need to raise some funds for permits, insurance, etc...

SO... these discs are priced to move. All discs are brand new... All discs were dyed by us. All prices are shipped to your door. We will ship anywhere in the continental United States, Outlying countries and overseas please inquire for a shipping quote.

And... Because I am a fine upstanding person... I will haggle, or make deals on multiple purchases. All funds raised from these discs go to help run our 2010 Ice Bowl event on january 10th. All proceeds from that event benefit local non-profits, and food providing programs.

All pics are front view... If you want to see the back i have those images also. NONE are inked other than factory. Discs with flaws will be noted with the images.

SO... ON with it.

172 gram Latitude 64 XXX (Overstable driver... Firebirdish) Dyed green and yellow, GO DUCKS! $20 Shipped
172oregonlat.jpg

175 gram Innova Eco Star Xcaliber with Nuclear radiation dye $20 shipped
175nukexcal.jpg

175 gram Innova Champion Wraith with Peace Flake $20 shipped
peaceflakewraith.jpg

171 gram Innova Star TeeRex with Red Marbled Dragon dye $20 shipped
redmarbledragon.jpg

Boom.

174 gram Innova Champion Boss with Web Moon Dye Featuring small basket $20 shipped
webmoonboss.jpg

175 gram Innova Star Destroyer with GO DUCKS! WOOT! $20 shipped

175oregondestroyer.jpg

170 gram Innova Champion TeeBird with Chuck Norris Approved dye $17 shipped due to small bleeds on hand, looks like shading almost.
chucknorristbird.jpg

175 gram Innova Star Xcaliber with Skull Spade dye $20 shipped
175spadexcal.jpg

172 gram Innova Star TeeRex with optical illusion dye $20 shipped
opticalteerex.jpg

More... These were all dyed about 30 minutes ago. Special just for DGCR members, All orders will receive a free Die Cut Vinyl DGO decal.

174 gram Innova Star Boss with Blue Marbled Moon dye featuring small basket $20 shipped
marbledmoonboss.jpg

Closeup of basket
marbledmoonbossdetail.jpg

175 gram Innova Star Max with Marbled Yaeger dye $20 shipped
yaegermax.jpg

175 gram Innova Star Xcaliber with Marbled moon dye $20 shipped
marbledmoonxcal.jpg

And last but only for now...

177 gram Latitude 64 Opto Line CORE with GO DUCKS! green on yellow plastic. $20 shipped
goduckscore.jpg

We should be able to get these to most everyone by christmas if you order soon. If its getting to close I will priority ship for a little extra $$ like $2 bucks more or somethin... There will be more online tomorrow.

I haven't been selling on ebay lately... but Click here for my Feedback 371+ positive.

Im also Paypal verified with over 160+ paypal transactions.

I get off work at 3 oclock Monday thru Thursday, so any discs paid for will ship immedietly.

Thanks for looking!

Great prices, I sure wish those were discs I throw! Great job on the work as always! bump

Anything in like 165-169g Sidewinder?

PM me if you have anything.
Thanks.

Honestly, these are some good prices on some good dyes. If I didn't dye myself I would be ALL OVER THESE! With Christmas coming up you should buy one for a DG buddy!

Man you did this like a week too late! I would have bought some of these for Xmas...now I've already filled those needs.

But I like them a LOT. If you have them left when I get paid next (wednesday) I may buy one...or 2...

\/\/

Those are very nice dyes. If only that xcal had a blackhawks dye on it I would buy it in a heart beat I collect xcals I have dx,r-pro,star,eco-star,champ,cfr,first-run and would love to have a dyed one to keep for the collection.

PM me with a pic if you have a 170+ teebird, Force, Avenger SS, or Buzzz. Awesome dyes :)

Firebirds not right now... I have one Beast its a mid runish merlot clear, weighs 169ish. its a 2x barry beast.

I have no idea what that means...Could you post a pic of it? If it looks as nice as your other dyes and you're unloading it at the same price, I'm all over it, especially at that weight.

I have no idea what that means...Could you post a pic of it? If it looks as nice as your other dyes and you're unloading it at the same price, I'm all over it, especially at that weight.

it's without a dye job at the moment... so you coule customize it... and yes same price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts