• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Waco Annual Charity Open presented by Dynamic Discs

I just want to know what you think about this. . .

Lets say that Paul made a birdy on 11 and had come to hole 18 with 17 birdys . . then he parks 18 for an Eagle. . .will he make that putt for an -19 . . or do he miss that putt on purpose to get that -18 with 18 straight birdys?

For me i think a -18 with all birdys i more "fun"

I just want to know what you think about this. . .

Lets say that Paul made a birdy on 11 and had come to hole 18 with 17 birdys . . then he parks 18 for an Eagle. . .will he make that putt for an -19 . . or do he miss that putt on purpose to get that -18 with 18 straight birdys?

For me i think a -18 with all birdys i more "fun"

For me -18 with all birdies or anything else in this situation is all the same. Paul is a step above anyone else, at least today.

Typically, when I see someone shred a course like this one, if I go look at the rest of the results, I'll see five or ten guys at -14, five or ten at -10, etc. There is nothing like that here. This is clearly a hard course that seems pretty well pared (I've not looked at Steve's analysis, I'm going gut for the moment). Given that, I don't care how he got there, color me impressed, even more so that the Michigan result.

It must be the Discraft...

Latest posts