• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Waco Annual Charity Open 13-Mar to 15-Mar-2020

Wow i went to bed as Drew was about to "make" his birdy putt on 18 .. and i woke up a saw a 5?!?

Many odd scores. . Ricky and Eagle?!

And not Cat, Paige or Hokom on the lead card!!

Yah that was tough to watch Drew on that last hole.

Sadly, I think Ricky is done unless he goes to a real doctor pretty soon.

Oh definitely the serial self-footeater, I'm actually kind of pulling for Brodie but I'm not as vocal about it lol.

Its getting hard to remember what side of this everyone is on.;)

One thing is for sure, I wouldn't have bought a monthly sub if they didn't do it, so they got at least $9 they wouldn't have, lol.

I've really tried to understand Jamie's perspective on things, but this is just incredibly unprofessional. He should fired for this. I'm certainly not going to watch any more coverage with him on commentary.

The problem really isn't necessarily that tweet, since it was sent out after the Simon/Paul vids they did in the fall(notice the 17wks time stamp on it) it was typical JT type of stuff but then he more or less doubled down on the podcast the other day. Giving the DGPT some grief for choosing him. I think it was a no brainer for them. They are trying to grow the sport to help grow their business and Brodie seems genuinely interested in helping with that. Plus, whether positive or negative, he's generating a lot of buzz(no pun intended) within the sport. Why wouldn't they take advantage of it?

ding ding ding

I was there for the Avery/Simon/Brodie video shoot. Dude literally told Avery to "grab your disc golfs" when referencing the discs themselves. That 80' jump putt over the water took him 3 hours. Simon hit the 300' water ace in 20 minutes. He showed absolutely no interest in anything other than promoting himself.

Wake me up when he's really about dg and the culture, right now people who post sponsorship announcements on facebook for street team "sponsorships" are more legit in my eyes. This dude just wants to exploit us for his ad revenue checks.

At least his grapes have been consistently sour from the beginning...

It seems that a few months ago a lot of people generally agreed with Jamie's post about Brodie. At that time we had no real way of knowing if Brodie was taking disc golf seriously or not. I'm not in any way approving of or agreeing with what Jamie said, but a lot of people were saying similar things on here.

That's why I think that we should be very careful with what we post on any sort of social media platform. The days of locker room talk not being made public are pretty much over. If you don't want something to bite you in the rear, being careful with what you say or keeping your comments to yourself might be a good idea.

I didn't see the coverage yesterday. It would be interesting to see if Jamie's take has changed. A lot of people around here have changed their tune, for sure. And that's ok. Opinions can change over time.

Stepping down from soapbox now. :)

I didn't see the coverage yesterday. It would be interesting to see if Jamie's take has changed. A lot of people around here have changed their tune, for sure. And that's ok. Opinions can change over time.

Stepping down from soapbox now. :)

Its hard to know if its just that he wasn't speaking for himself but representing the DGPT brand but he was giving praise. He seemed to be calling it straight though.

Latest posts