• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Delaware Disc Golf Challenge Aug 27-29

Philo, Terry Miller, and Christine Jennings doing the live commentary. Think this is my first time hearing Jennings.

Nikko on Jomez...get your stopwatches and popcorn ready

His 25 foot putt on hole 2....uggggg! You can hear Philo laughing under his breath as Nikko is just taking forever. After the miss Philo says taking that long for a 25 foot putt is not helping him. Good call Philo! :D

Love this stretch of the DGPT. Idlewild thru Smugg's to me is what disc golf really is. Wide open ball golf courses have no place in our sport.

Huh ????, Okay, then ..., in that case...

James Conrad lookin ROUGH so far. Can't hit the fairways and can't buy a putt.

Uli is 6 for 6 thus far. Here's the jinx!

Uli did rack up a couple of pars in a row, then bogeyed #9.
The jinx call took awhile to get him, but it did get him. :D

Looks like Ricky should as well be getting penalized for his caddy wearing an uncollared tank top. Dumb rule, but it is a rule

Joel Freeman seems to be punching above his weight recently.

His 25 foot putt on hole 2....uggggg! You can hear Philo laughing under his breath as Nikko is just taking forever. After the miss Philo says taking that long for a 25 foot putt is not helping him. Good call Philo! :D

Theyre good friends, I think. Pretty sure hes not 'laughing under his breath' at him. Makes a valid point though, but surely takes no pleasure in it like some people.

That was the most annoying lightning delay I've ever had to deal with. Not a drop of rain, but an hour and a half of lightning hitting 4 miles away every 30 minutes...

I didnt think i could like Uli more, but now hes also criticizing players in the boot, pointing out their flaws and or mistakes. This is what disc golf commentary has lacked.

Thanks for filling in, was playing stick golf...

Hey Bradley Williams playing well....:D

raw

Is Connor O'Reilly having a fluke round/tournament or is he legit? :confused:

It's not like he's a local blitzing his home course.

Is Connor O'Reilly having a fluke round/tournament or is he legit? :confused:

It's not like he's a local blitzing his home course.

He is from my neck of the woods. Since he came on the scene a few years ago, it seems like he has been steadily improving and he hasn't topped out yet. I guess that translates to "legit."