• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PD's: Sorta pre-order

168ish is ideal, 2 of each please

P Line: $10

165-169g - pink, red, orange, and blue

S Line: $13

165-169g - red and orange

Please let me know if you'd like to see any other colors added. Looking though this list, these are the colors I'll be ordering:

S:
173-175 - White, Orange
172-170 - Orange

P:
173-175 - Pink
170-172 - Pink, Chartreuse
165-169 - Red

I would really like to order some lighter weights, but there haven't been 5 people that have committed to the lighter weights in the same plastic. If I do get a lighter weight, it will probably be a single color.

Timko said:
Please let me know if you'd like to see any other colors added. Looking though this list, these are the colors I'll be ordering:

S:
173-175 - White, Orange
172-170 - Orange

P:
173-175 - Pink
170-172 - Pink, Chartreuse
165-169 - Red

I would really like to order some lighter weights, but there haven't been 5 people that have committed to the lighter weights in the same plastic. If I do get a lighter weight, it will probably be a single color.

That threw a cog in my wheels. I think my next overseas order is gonna be from gggt but I'm not sure about what I'll do about PDs since I was going for light weights and in different colors than what's shown here. If the timing is right two chartreuse preferably yellow or orange 165s and lighter preferred may be possible but not knowing when this order will realize is a problem. Also timing is an issue. I can get suitable weights here instead of waiting for an US order. I'd like to delay an US order until all the discs that interest me that are in the pipeline have been released. And waiting for the majority of the rest many others can be acquired locally. I don't know when my US order happens so I can't commit yet to non preferred colors and weights at least right after release. If I'll get any of these it'll be in the next order. Whenever that happens. If my next order happens the next opportunity may be way later. So don't count on my previous numbers when ordering.

JR, I either need you alone to commit to 5 in a particular weight/plastic/color, or get some people together to order at least 5. Otherwise, I'm going to be stuck with discs I won't throw. It's nothing personal; I'm letting the market for these dictate what I order.

Since others were interested in 150 class and mid weight range 160s the later of which are easy to get here I'd be more willing to focus my order to 150 range. And I thought somebody else was interested in 150s. Without looking through this thread I'd be easily able to get 5 discs in 150 range together with just one person's help if it is P as S is available anyway and I already have one in S. Initially I was ordering 4 discs in two weight ranges. Since I already have a straightish 150 S my needs for P 150s aren't necessarily 4 but three I could do easily.

If the color would be all year easy to find which my experience suggests is light yellows, chartreuse defined as exact middle of yellow and green (other darker definition exists) or lighter shade of orange day glo for both preferred that would suit me. Even without day glo. Red is meh because I'm very mildly red/green color blind but my home course is lushly underbrushed and shaded making reds horrible to find.

Are there people that would be interested in ordering one or two P light colored 150 class PDs combined? 150 lovers unite! I don't mind which 150 range it is as long as it's 15x. Help anyone!?

JR, we have to order 5 per weight range/color/plastic. So we can't combine 3 P's and 2 S's.

Looking though the list, I see 3 P's and 2 S's. I'll probably add a single color of 150 P's to the list.

However, I do reserve the right to tell people we can't order their discs if there aren't enough, and refund them.

marmoset said:
I will help make sure the 150s disappear. Make my order all 150s if you have to.
I'm stoked about 150 PDs!

Do you accept P plastic and light colors? And can you buy at least one preferably two? If so I'll take three and we're set.

JR, I just got an email from Mark, and he said there's no way he can promise me he'll give me the lower end of that 151-164g range. I asked, but that's the answer he gave me. I'll ask again when I place the actual order, but I wanted to let you know the whole situation before you place an order.

Jeronimo said:
I really want to see what Chartreuse looks like...

If they've not changed plastic...

2nlybp.jpg

Flipflat said:
P-line: 1 red, 1 orange, 165-169

Hey, If it's not going to mess anything up, I'll like to change my orange to a Chartreuse. If it does, then orange's cool.
Thanks! :D

Latest posts