• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Digital Scorekeeping

Chaser90EK

Does anyone use a digital solution to keep scores for their leagues/tags matches? I'm looking to reduce the use of paper for my events and also save some time on transferring data and data entry. Basically, I'm just looking for something like UDisc Live, but I don't know how to set it up.

On uDisc if you create a new score card, once you choose the course and tees you can choose players/add new players to the card. If you went through on league night and had someone input either each of their uDisc usernames, or created a new player that doesn't link with uDisc, you could keep scores that way. With multiple cards I don't know/think that there's a way to link up scorecards that are playing in the same event. PDGA has a backpage that does the live scoring that is accessible via the internet on multiple devices at a time if you're doing a sanctioned event.

Last edited:
I talked to the uDisc folks, they're planning on rolling out league scoring by the end of this year. UDisc live scoring right now is only available for large events with live coverage etc, DGPT type stuff.