• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Dyes!

NSGDdoesdyes

Check out the disc dyes I have been doing. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• disc1.jpg
    disc1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 26
  • discs3.jpg
    discs3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 39
  • discs2.jpg
    discs2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 35
Can you link me to the process you use to do this? I really really really wanna get into this kind of thing. Maybe shoot me a PM with it or something?

To be honest with you Jshoes, it took me about 4 months to figure the process out. There are alot of helpful hints out there online but no where I can link to because I couldnt find a useable process online. Sorry

To be honest with you Jshoes, it took me about 4 months to figure the process out. There are alot of helpful hints out there online but no where I can link to because I couldnt find a useable process online. Sorry

Yea I played with a guy down at the Halloween Howler in Mobile 2 weekends ago that did a "Pantera" dye on his disc. Was a pretty good job.

Price would varry. A simple one color job would be around 7. let me know if you had something in mind. Thanks for looking

I am not making this up. I want this on a disc:

G1555.jpg

I think it would be cool and it would go along with the others that I have:

KFCandPooh2.jpg

Batmandisc1-1.jpg

Astroworlddisc.jpg

100_9678-1.jpg