• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Course Video Previews/Walkthroughs/Playthroughs/Tours

AgentJ

Course Preview Videos

I make course preview videos and am taking advice to gather them into one thread here. I try and give context with distances, alt pins, looks back to the tee, and myself playing a round with discs used which hopefully adds context and useful info.

Other video previews welcome to this thread!

Last edited:
Finnon Lake, Placerville, CA 🥏 Disc Golf Course Preview

Finnon Lake is a campground and recreational area in the Sierra Foothills. This course is fantastic, hard, fun, and a must play for the area. There is a cafe on site, but nothing else nearby so pack accordingly!

Lone Star DGC, Auburn CA 🥏Disc Golf Course Preview Walkthrough - Trek XXIX

This is a 24-hole layout at the private Lone Star disc golf course in Auburn, CA. Nice mix of open and technical, elevation, and interesting greens. Access is limited, contact the welcoming course owners to setup a time to play, and bring everything you need for the time you'll be there.

Do you have the Splat Hill/Browns and Bows courses on you list to do?

I spent the better part of 2011 living in Yuba City, CA while my wife was contract nursing there. Auburn Regional, Shady Oaks, Rocklin, Hanging Oaks, Hammon Grove, and Condon Park were typically where I would drive to play. Seeing these videos is a bit of a blast from the past for me, thanks for putting them together.

I havent been to Browns and Bows yet but I hope to! Hammon, Hanging, and Condon will be done this summer, Condon is 27 now

Here is a video preview of Big Hill Lake in Kansas. After watching it I could hardly sleep the night before playing... I was so excited. The course didn't disappoint. Epic is always how I view Big Hill Lake. Video previews are disc golf course reviews on steroids. Thanks to those who create them.

https://www.discgolfscene.com/courses/Big_Hill_Lake/video/246741

Alternates for the tournament next weekend:

Normal layout: