• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf game

Shaolintrained said:
Jesse B 707 said:
holy shit :shock: that game looks money, if only this guy could hook up with some serious cash and sponsers and put that game on the Wii

That is exactly what I thought as soon as I seen it. By the way, what happened to that Wii game that was planned to include touring pros and world-class courses? I've been waiting for some info on that for some time now.

the wii game comes out this week or next week i believe

x-out said:
Shaolintrained said:
Jesse B 707 said:
holy shit :shock: that game looks money, if only this guy could hook up with some serious cash and sponsers and put that game on the Wii

That is exactly what I thought as soon as I seen it. By the way, what happened to that Wii game that was planned to include touring pros and world-class courses? I've been waiting for some info on that for some time now.

what Wii game?

Jesse B 707 said:
x-out said:
Shaolintrained said:
Jesse B 707 said:

what Wii game?

one wii game came out yesterday but it isnt one that includes pros or world class courses it has 1 18 hole course on a compilation type game i believe its called big beach sports. There is suppose to be another one coming out that will be just for download but havent heard anything more than that.

We are developing a WiiWare game in partnership with the PDGA. We
currently don't have a release date but we're targeting early fall.
Thanks for inquiring. We'll send out more information as we make it
available.

Thanks!
Shayne Guiliano
Studio Director
Autonomous Productions"

that was posted on another forum and i cant wait.

Latest posts