• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf is growing!

Rocaholic74

* Ace Member *
I was fooling around on my phone last night and playing Trivia Crack. I hit the sports icon and had to answer a question...the question is as follows:

"In the new rising sport called disc golf, what do player try to throw their discs into at the end of each hole."

"Basket" was the right answer.

This immediately put a huge grin on my face and then I wondered how many other people had gotten this question and what percentage answered it correctly.

Discuss!

ive submitted several disc golf questions into the sports category on there- they havent been reviewed for approval though

Too bad that technically the correct answer should have been "Target" not "Basket".

Easy there---you know our society finds accuracy and honesty unnecessary, as well as bad reality-show material. :|

Last edited:
I was fooling around on my phone last night and playing Trivia Crack. I hit the sports icon and had to answer a question...the question is as follows:

"In the new rising sport called disc golf, what do player try to throw their discs into at the end of each hole."

"Basket" was the right answer.

This immediately put a huge grin on my face and then I wondered how many other people had gotten this question and what percentage answered it correctly.

Discuss!

Next for Trivial Pursuit to update its Sports database. I mean some of those questions can get ridiculous, so why not add to the ridiculousness and mainstream it with trivia.

As I was watching the Memorial tonight my wife was watching a cheesy Hallmark movie. I hear the "weather girl" say she is going to a dsic golf fundraiser. So I start watching and they show up to a temp course and receive a little bag with 2 discs. She tells the guy to release level and use wrist while he throws a couple putts. It was a short scene but he enjoyed playing and it made disc golf look like a good time. It took a small amount of cheese factor away, although it's still called "Cloudy with a Chance of Love". I still haven't had the Trivia Crack question ome up.