• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc mania

The PD is getting alot of attention, lately, in both, P and S line. Really nice stable driver, a longer Teebird, so to speak.

What about the DD? I thought the PD resembled a tee rex.

Actually, the DD is much closer to a Teerex...In fact I would say that is the closest disc to it. The PD is like a slightly faster Teebird/Eagle/Firebird depending on what plastic its made of.

The PD is like a slightly faster Teebird/Eagle/Firebird depending on what plastic its made of.

This. I'm finding the S-PDs very much like a faster Eagle. There are definitely similarities between the C-PD and a Firebird. I've only tossed the P-PD a couple times so far, so I can't comment on it very well.

I throw the GM in S-line.

Love it.

feels like a champ/star blend

My S-PDs feel like this too. Love the feel of them.

This. I'm finding the S-PDs very much like a faster Eagle. There are definitely similarities between the C-PD and a Firebird. I've only tossed the P-PD a couple times so far, so I can't comment on it very well.

You got it...S-PD=faster Eagle X, C-PD=faster Firebird-L, P-PD=faster Teebird.

As far as the champystar plastic...I've got S-PDs that are red and like this, but the Gremlin plastic is something much different. It is like the old proline Gremlin/champion Panther plastic with a little star mixed in.

Latest posts