• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discatcher Pro Question

TLapham

Birdie Member
We just purchased 18 Discatcher Pros and we installed the first 3 today.

Is there supposed to be a cap of some sort for the top of the pole?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions as to what to use?

Thanks!

-Todd

Do you have a contact from Innova when they were ordered? Probably your best bet. Even if they came with them in the past and people remember, they may not anymore and hence you didn't get any. If they are supposed to be there, your contact where you bought them would know.

As far as home made ones, I'm sure people have come up with fairly creative solutions. PVC end caps can work, not sure what size but a hole drilled in the middle can hold a flag that extends down pretty far.

Left the tops of my DC Pro's alone but someone wedged a golf ball in there and that thing is stuck in there pretty dang good.
I have a couple of their flags I could put on top but never got around to rigging up something for it yet.

Thanks guys. I didn't have direct contact with Innova since the town ordered them and I was trying to avoid annoying the lady at the town office anymore than I already have!

I did end up calling and they don't come with caps.

Latest posts