• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania TD2 Fever

Would be nice if I could throw one.:mad: Ckd the box a minute ago and NADA.:mad: The USPS is sucking more and more every day.:mad: I have ordered a lot from DGC and it never took more than 4 days, including weekends. Tomorrow will be day 7.
minigun.gif

Never had any trouble before...why I use them. Wish I had a tracking number. Give it til tomorrow before I start calling and emailing.:mad:

yeah from the sound if it people were just selling them before they actually had them in hand :doh: .. :confused: ... but if its anything like a longer sidewinder im down for sho

Sorry that you don't have it in hand already. Unfortunately this isn't in our control, we put it in the mail and the mail isn't consistent.

Jerry

Would be nice if I could throw one.:mad: Ckd the box a minute ago and NADA.:mad: The USPS is sucking more and more every day.:mad: I have ordered a lot from DGC and it never took more than 4 days, including weekends. Tomorrow will be day 7.
minigun.gif

DGC doesn't sell anything before we have it in hand. We have no idea what colors and weights we'll have. Plus a lot of discs need hand weighed.

i was referring to a previous post in the thread that was talking about another online vendor.. but thats good to know. I have only ordered from dgc 2-3 times and I can honestly say everything arrived quicker then i was expecting so as far as im concerned you guys are doing a great job :D

Sorry that you don't have it in hand already. Unfortunately this isn't in our control, we put it in the mail and the mail isn't consistent.

Jerry

This I know. You guys always have done fine by me and I will continue to buy from you....the Post Office on the other hand...:wall::wall::doh: They used to be consistent. Since about the first of the year, their service has gone in the tank....the septic tank.:gross:

Just ordered a "pink swirl" Fever from Marshall Street. Can't wait to see what it looks and flies like. Also picked up a "pink ring" star Wraith :D

FYI. You have to search Fever to find them. They are not listed with the other discmania discs.

Still have an empty mailbox. :mad: If I don't have it by the weekend, I may have to hit DN......which is what I should have done in the first place.:rolleyes:

DGC got back with me.:thmbup: Unfortunately, they are using Fedex Smartpost to ship.:doh: Tracking has it here around the 22nd.:wall: 10 days in transit and that is IF they actually get it delivered when they estimated. Booter, that may be what happened with your order. By all accounts, shipping by hitchhiker is faster than Smartpost.:mad:

Just picked up a blue and a white today. Feels great in the hand. They will fly tomorrow with a review soon after. Can't wait!

Have mine in hand. Fedex Tracking had then in Houston waiting for pickup at 8:30 am today.:doh: Useless.

Discs feel pretty good in hand. Find out how they fly in a little while.

Just got back from a round. I threw the TD2 as much as possible. At max weight I'll say longer Sidewinder. It was very easy to get a ton of distance. Thrown on a Hyzer it would flip flat and carry before a soft fade. Thrown hard flat or with a touch of anny it would turn right and not come back (rhbh). Great for huge anny bombs. Its a great roller as well. It fills the same slot as my Sidewinder does but seems to do the same things a little easier. I can get more distance out of it than the Sidewinder. Its a touchy disc for bigger arms but much more controllable than a disc like the Mamba. I had zero problems finding the sweet spot on my lines with it. Very pretictable. Its going to stay in the bag for a while.

Latest posts