• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania Thread (Part II)

They are not saying anything about flex, so I suppose it makes sense that this is an old ex run

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

I think thats a remnant and not upcoming production. I could be wrong but thats how it looks like to me.

They are not saying anything about flex, so I suppose it makes sense that this is an old ex run

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Aah, you're probably correct. I didn't remember seeing the D-line thumbnail before on the FD.

Sidenote: I picked up a CD1 just in time for the weather to go back to full-on winter. Hope to throw it more, sooner than later.

Sidenote: I picked up a CD1 just in time for the weather to go back to full-on winter. Hope to throw it more, sooner than later.

I have thrown mine a few times now. It has a controllable and predictable turn, above-average glide, and a soft landing. When thrown with a hyzer, it tries to hold it - versus flipping up and over.

But its glide and speed also work against it because the only spot in my bag that it would be competing for would be the Halo Leopard3. My Leo3 has that spot locked down because I trust it to hold the line I put it on for that very specific distance - 310-340.

Ive yet to throw mine but the PLH seemed markedly lower on the S-line FD vs C-line. I'm thinking its back to -1. Hopefully, I know a lot of people really want that flight. I personally dont throw lots of understable molds, and I have use for the C-FD as is, but lets see where this more understable S-FD gets me.

Its crazy how much the plastic blend affects the stability of these... i mean they all look considerably less stable than the c-line versions. Not a bad thing with the elevation here in colorado but wow.