• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discovered I like it

Zeke I

I found out today that I like my aviar star approach and putter, it is a 175 gram and its better than the aviar 150 gram reg putter, it holds the line better made a couple of 50' putts for the first time ( Im working on technique), love it!!!!!!!!!:thmbup:

light vs. heavy

I think you will find that with most of your disks. The heavier the disc, the more stable it will generally be....especially that big of a weight difference.

^^^ c'mon give'm a break.

Zeke, heavier aviars are awesome discs. Do you think you would check out a KC or Glow Aviar? A lot of pros really like it as their putter and they tend to be a lot stiffer. If you think you want a floppier/softer putter RPro Aviars are pretty soft and was my putter for a while.

What else are you throwing?

I think you will find that with most of your disks. The heavier the disc, the more stable it will generally be....especially that big of a weight difference.

I call shenanigans, weight doesn't have that much of an effect on stability if your form is pretty torque-less. It does, just not as much as dome, PLH, and other things.

Latest posts