• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft can eat it with cheese...

So the feeling I'm getting from everyone seems that 90% of everyone here prefers Discraft. Hmmm, I never would have thought that Innova would have such an amateur reputation.....
I have all Innova and 1 Millennium disc that I throw. Oh yeah. Millennium is also Innova.

So the feeling I'm getting from everyone seems that 90% of everyone here prefers Discraft. Hmmm, I never would have thought that Innova would have such an amateur reputation.....

i never thought so either, and then i got 1 discraft disc, 2 weeks later, i had 5 innova and 20+ discraft

bacon-and-cheese-roll.jpg

That last image is what your plaque riddled veins would look like after a couple of them babies. How come things so bad for you are so darn tasty?

I really like discraft but still prefer innova. However, I will never be dependent on one brand. My loyalty is to America and the right to choose.:D

It's really just an opinion in the end. Everyone throws differently. I used to be strictly Innova but then started throwing with better players in tourneys and that sort of thing and realized I needed to think outside the Innova marketing box. I now throw Discraft, Innova, Latitude 64 and I have tried DGA, Quest and Gateway and have become a better player because of it. As far as your 18-0 heads up matches, I would think that once you get into tournaments and more competitive play, (outside of friends and locals) you'll see that some Innova is good but only Innova is not.

You're all hittin the rock. Everyone knows that Wham-o! is the personification of quality, consistency and spine wrenching overstability.

"Wham-o! The plastic that the pros would play if they actually had to pay!"

You're all hittin the rock. Everyone knows that Wham-o! is the personification of quality, consistency and spine wrenching overstability.

"Wham-o! The plastic that the pros would play if they actually had to pay!"
He's got a point.

I would have to say that its a matter of preference, and what works for you, feels right for you. As far as consistency in runs I would have to say Discraft is far superior to most. Though I hate how Discraft melts there hotstamps deep into the plastic. I personally throw Innova drivers (except for the ZFlick) and discraft mids + putters. THats just my preference though.

I take it you throw BH so I would say a Crush is going to be a good faster driver, if you're looking for something like a Monster a Predator would be a good choice. For a slower driver an XL or XS would be good discs to try and as for something like a Roc I would try getting a heavier Buzzz (176-178g) and if that's too understable for you try a Drone. The nice thing about the Buzzz is that it's a good mid-range to short drive disc. I would suggest getting ESP or ESP FLX plastic too, they just last so much longer.

Latest posts