• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(Discraft Great Lakes Open)

yuppers ...

usualy just the 2 courses MOnster & original ....

But the 3rd course ( camp Canoe Course ) is a temp course that hasnt ben used sence

the 2000 PRO/AM Worlds

But will be set up & used again for this tourny

Shot +5 on the original course .. long Tees ..

+10 on the Camp canoe Course ...

I felt good about the first round but second round hurt me bad ..

for today ..

I play the monster tomarrow from the shorts .. wish me a lil better luck :D

Get ur birds early on the monster, try for a four on fourteen and you mat get a three, try for three and you may get a five, go over the trees on eighteen. GL

Here's some inspiration for you guys throwing the GLO.

DSCI0167-1.jpg

Heres The players PAckage ..

the bags came in multiple colors of stitching...
i got neon green ...
Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Last edited:
Monster shorts FTW. I shot a 57 (1-18, no extras) with only a FLX Buzzz. I soooooooo wanted to play DGLO, but hadn't enough cash. I need a new bag.

Heres The players PAckage ..

the bags came in multiple colors of stitching...
i got neon green ...
Picture161.jpg

Picture162.jpg

Picture163.jpg

Picture164.jpg

Sweet player's pack! Neon green on black looks great.
Awesome bang for the buck... and you get to play Disc golf too!
and you gotta love being able to play a course that hardly no one else ever gets to play... every decade or so I guess!
Wish I knew about it when I bought my Fade bag back in June!

Good Luck!

The event was pretty cool today except for the reg area, the had all these tables but on set up a couple for 300 people. I trouble pre reging and thought that my girlfriend and I would be okay. The maxed out and we just ended up being jolly vollys. Got lunch and 4 discs free. Pretty sweet deal along with all my gf and I learned about the rules and such. The only thing that sucked after that was being on hole 14 on the monster all day....

there were 3 of us spotting and we still got the hell beat out of us. That hole sucks hard and who ever said go for 4 and you may get there, go for 3 and you will get 5 was right. More like 6. Everyone who player smooth on short or long tees did fine, but everyone who tried go for gold bit it hard except one guy who made it 40 feet from the basket in two shots off the short tee but missed the putt for a drop in 4.

The other thing is I never want to see another Nuke, Boss, Katana, Destroyer, or XCal again. Every "Fairway driver" did pretty well but everyone throwing "The Max Distance Drivers" didn't get max distance and may have gotten 3 very tired people a whole lot of poison ivy... discing down makes so much more sense to me now even though I'm already doing it. My GF the other spoter and I played the hole once we were done. I was to tired to BH well but they did great with their FH shots. Really looking forward to getting into tournys.

im sorry that you didnt get in buddi ...

:(

I like how they cut open the boxes of misprints for the Spotters to Dig threw ...

I seen alot of 1st run Reepers .. :)

so i realy Pooped it in my division ...

worst ive ever placed ina tourny ..
But not the worst ive shot .....

the aftermath was fun .....

Putting contest
and a sudden death Hole for the pros Exceeding 1000 feet ..for the lil money collected ..
18 Hole Mini golf .. and other fun stuff ..

it was funny cause as Jay Reading was putting in the putting contest ....a Buddi of mine ...local Discraft Pro ..Mike Henery ..yelled out .... Throw DIscraft .. ....

Also .. when Kevin tomasaitis Threw off on the long hole .. for the demonstration of the pros .. he threw a nuke and turned it over hard ....
all you hear in the backround was ... " a Boss woulda came back" ....lol

MIke Raley Won .. This years DGLO ...

Last edited: