• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

Sounds like this was a popular offer that exceeded their expectations, so they're behind on filling the orders. I'm not saying that as a complaint, just as an observation...

yeah, they posted an update on instagram saying they are still filling orders. bet it is bonkers over there right now.

I would laugh so hard I wouldn't even be mad. I would be confused that they sent me a discmania brand in my discraft box tho

The benefits of auto-correct. Also the benefits of having both Discraft and Discmania in your custom dictionary

Got mine today, but it was the 10 pack mystery. Haven't gotten shipping info on $99 box yet. Hoping for a heavy one....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be interesting to see how much value the people who didn't get a big ticket item will receive. For $100 there has to be at least what 6 or 7 premium plastic discs just to cover the price with retail value? Or 4 discs and 2 shirts/hats?

Latest posts