• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft Memorial Day Mystery box results $99

In 2013 the 10 year Buzzz was for the 10th anniversary of the Buzzz release. It had the old school stamp and was molded from the original modified Wasp mold. Once ordering went live to retailers the original run of 10,000 10 Year Buzzz's sold out in about 10 minutes.

They cut a new Wasp tooling (easily distinguishable), but they supposedly were able to source the same plastic from the FRs.

Mine's arriving tomorrow, 5.4 lbs so I'm hoping for a grip bag and some discs. It was two and a half hours away on Wednesday, but UPS is doing the hand off to USPS similar to how FedEx does it, but FedEx has gotten better at it. Too bad Pony Express still isn't in business. :\

I suppose other discraft bags (non grip) could be in these boxes as well...Interesting to see such varieties in weights, looking forward to seeing what everyone is getting.

I'm pleased with everything I got. Not a lot of discs but it was full of stuff I don't have and will definitely use.

Z GLO crank. Compliments my z flex well
Full color buzz. Wall hanger
Mini jawbreaker buzz
2 mini jawbreaker can covers
Buzz bee pin
Discraft logo pin
Discraft lanyard
Reusable scorecard.
Stickers.
Discraft buzz waffle weave towel.

Barstamp buzz dryfit - light blue - love it
Route discraft shirt.
Blue crank snapback hat. I can retire my old 2013 Ace race hat now!

Buzz zip up hoodie. Heavy nice jacket. Needed one for this coming winter!

That is all I can remember. There was a lot in that 5 lb box.

Would order again! I can post pictures later.

I'm pleased with everything I got. Not a lot of discs but it was full of stuff I don't have and will definitely use.

Z GLO crank. Compliments my z flex well
Full color buzz. Wall hanger
Mini jawbreaker buzz
2 mini jawbreaker can covers
Buzz bee pin
Discraft logo pin
Discraft lanyard
Reusable scorecard.
Stickers.
Discraft buzz waffle weave towel.

Barstamp buzz dryfit - light blue - love it
Route discraft shirt.
Blue crank snapback hat. I can retire my old 2013 Ace race hat now!

Buzz zip up hoodie. Heavy nice jacket. Needed one for this coming winter!

That is all I can remember. There was a lot in that 5 lb box.

Would order again! I can post pictures later.

I just unboxed mine and it's somewhat similar to yours, but I've got to say I'm not thrilled with it to say the least.

Ti Avenger ss
Z Wasp
Z Vulture
Z Zone
Larger jawbreaker Buzzz mini
Can cover mini
Reusable scorecard
Microfiber towel
Collectible Discraft pin
Dry fit shirt
Green pullover sweatshirt
4 lanyards
Buzzz Thermos
And the highlight, the brown cardboard box

:\

Yea it looks like they're using full retail prices and giving out about $125-150ish in value but $30 of that is just junk swag. At least you got a couple good discs in yours Consult...

Last edited:
Yea it looks like they're using full retail prices and giving out about $125-150ish in value but $30 of that is just junk swag. At least you got a couple good discs in yours Consult...

I forgot to mention I got a Discraft sticker as well!

I guess with these mystery boxes it's best to keep your expectations low, very very low.

I mean the stuff is all halfway decent, the sweatshirt is heavy duty green (good for those days when your nose is running a lot), the lanyards will probably land in someone's yard, the sticker I'm sure sticks well, none of the disks are misprints, the thermos is actually very high quality, the Dri-Fit -- not a fan of dry fits unless I wear a cotton shirt underneath. The pin -- I guess I'll put it on my bag.

One other thing worth noting is while my order showed 5.4 lb, the outside of the box actually showed 6 pounds. So apparently they aren't counting the packaging materials in the weight, so those 3.2 lb mystery boxes may actually be grip bags.

Last edited:
Just got my box! No basket or bag, but not a bad haul for what I want it for (Ace Race prizes).

Got 5 tye dye discs, two dri-fit shirts, a hat, a towel, a Halloween macro, and some small items.

I might have been disappointed if I was looking for just stuff for myself, but admit stands I'm pretty happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was suppose to get my box today but its been delayed til tuesday. Oh well. 4.7 lbs coming my way tuesday, not a "winning" box most likely but I'm sure ill find some useful things in there

Just got my box! No basket or bag, but not a bad haul for what I want it for (Ace Race prizes).

I'm doing it for the same thing, even if I had pulled a basket. I'm raising money for a local special needs organization with my Ace Race. I'll either be selling my stuff on site in hopes I get more than the $99 or offering it up in the raffle items.

One thing I do to get more interest and be able to offer things in raffles, I hit up local businesses for free stuff. Restaurants etc. We have a local guy here, Big Lee's BBQ (He's been on the food network before - his show was Eat Sleep BBQ). He's always willing to throw me some % off coupons. People love those, I even have some sign up just to get them, lol. Where's your Ace Race? Mine's in Ocala - FL in October.

I'm doing it for the same thing, even if I had pulled a basket. I'm raising money for a local special needs organization with my Ace Race. I'll either be selling my stuff on site in hopes I get more than the $99 or offering it up in the raffle items.

One thing I do to get more interest and be able to offer things in raffles, I hit up local businesses for free stuff. Restaurants etc. We have a local guy here, Big Lee's BBQ (He's been on the food network before - his show was Eat Sleep BBQ). He's always willing to throw me some % off coupons. People love those, I even have some sign up just to get them, lol. Where's your Ace Race? Mine's in Ocala - FL in October.

Mine is in Sunbury, OH. Basically Columbus. This will be my first Ace Race as TD, but I ran the Virbram Birdie Bash a couple of times at this course.

I plan on spending about half the proceeds on extra prizes and using the rest for course improvements. The course really needs a new footbridge or two, tee signs, and other stuff.

I think then they should've cut off sales. Now they are forced to send out less than desirable boxes. I'm not saying every box should be a home run but getting two discs, a hat, hoodie and a towel feel like a rip off to me.

Especially when the hats and hoodies are retailed at 300-400%+ above cost... I mean damn, at least put like 4 discs(that cost them what $5 dollars to make?) in there...smh