• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discraft needs to step their game back up'

Discraft stepped up as primary sponsor of BHMO this year. That's in addition to all the other tournaments they'll be sponsoring. I'm gonna guess that they don't really care what Aim thinks about them.

Yeah huge deal this is! Sponsoring the wut? (you mean presenting sponsor btw) which is what it is when you make golf discs.

600 posts and over 50k views. Someone cares and i just started this for fun lol. DC always was a favorite of mine but point was theu seem asleep at the wheel and drive the 2nd baddest ass big rig in the game...4 now'

What was underwhelming about them to you? I like mine a lot. It was just a limited edition release with a limited edition price.

Agreed. I bag a Z Nebula and love the disc. Limited edition as well, though I got mine very cheap as part of a Discraft Z mystery box set.

Yeah huge deal this is! Sponsoring the wut? (you mean presenting sponsor btw) which is what it is when you make golf discs.

600 posts and over 50k views. Someone cares and i just started this for fun lol. DC always was a favorite of mine but point was theu seem asleep at the wheel and drive the 2nd baddest ass big rig in the game...4 now'

No, they're the title sponsor; and they've been involved with the BHMO for 10 years, and played a small role for Ledgestone. We already know you want these companies run for the good of the game and put all their profit back into disc golf, but it's not like they're doing nothing.

And sorry, but yeah, Discraft doesn't care what you think about them.

Your OP wasn't wrong, but as usual you offered very little supporting evidence or helpful critique.

Discraft should up their support and promotion of their team, no doubt.

They should up their social media presence, and tie in their team members into new instructional vids. (A MJ midrange series? I'd watch that. Nate Doss talking drivers? Same.) Highlight the young guns they sign, have them introduce new molds or even reintroduce old ones. Even fresh ITBs would help.

They should NOT release new molds (seemingly) every month like other companies, but that sems to be the way to get the most attention in the market, so time for some redundant discs!!

Since we're not aware of their sales and profit, I'd have to assume they are moving some plastic, and are unaware of the perception that they might be falling behind, because they probably aren't, it just seems that way.

And I hear they have a new overmold line that's just gonna be bananas. Change the game type stuff.

What was underwhelming about them to you? I like mine a lot. It was just a limited edition release with a limited edition price.

The two Z Nebs I picked up were both "fliptastic" in a bad way, and obnoxiously domey.

No complaint, on the price, at the time. If I had gotten what I think a Z Nebula should be as opposed to what I consider a "failed mold" I would have ordered two more immediately.

13775627_10153786196187253_2837432246287713387_n.jpg

Do i need to say anything else? Wow.

Yeah what's wrong with that? The ace race is an attempt to introduce new players to the sport. The logo is kinda cool.. Lots of people like the stratus.

It seems like everyone is up in arms about this. Do we all hate that it is comparing it to what is essentially a "starter pack" disc? I think people need to ctfo.

NO ONE HAS THROWN THIS YET!

You can "meh" it all you want after you throw it. You better have good feedback, though.

Competition. Competition my friend. Maybe Jim needs to find a new partner. The undertaker is impressive so they are still in the game.

Uh... or else I won't take your opinion seriously? I was merely trying to say don't judge a book by its cover. I could easily judge that gyro stuff the same way. See how that works?

If the Dome on those bad boys is really that big I'm bringing an Iron to the AR and charging $1 per disc.

Uh... or else I won't take your opinion seriously? I was merely trying to say don't judge a book by its cover. I could easily judge that gyro stuff the same way. See how that works?

Lol MVP wouldnt make a disc that looks so silly let alone some 8 yr old's sketch notebook cartoon stamp. I don't have any problem throwing discs. That's not the discussion tho. Discrap is.

Plus doesn't every AR disc get retooled into something people like less vs protos?

Last edited:
Stick to returning discs. You just proved my point lol. Pretty sick flat top for such a US and super fast mold eh? MVP gets it.

Latest posts