• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Putters?

waynewf

Double Eagle Member
OK, so my bag has been changing a bit this year and I've gone through a lot of the Innova and Gateway putters (I'm currently carrying an R-Pro Aviar and a Pig...but my Warlock and Voodoo also get some decent bag time).
But I haven't really thrown any discraft. Back in the day, my Z Putt'r, which I still own, was my money disc...but I got away from it.
So what are you all's thoughts on Discraft putters...what do you like, what don't you like? What would you compare certain models to in other brands?

Or should I just say to hell with all of that and get a Titanic? Midnight??

I have a challenger and a soft banger. Like the challenger a lot...I like the banger too but it has something against chains...

Ive tried ALOT of putters and I always end up back to my aviars...ive tried wizards, magnets, r-pro aviar, DX avair, all types of wizards (Soft SS SSS) I am going to try challengers next...I need a nice overstable putter that won't mess up in the wind!

I like the Ringer personally because of it's low profile. Also I'd say the new Ace Race '09 putter might do you well

Yeah, I've got an Ace Race in October I'm playing in!!! I've resisted the urge to get one of the new discs and try it out as I truly want to play with it for the first time on Ace Race day and see how it goes. I've been hearing nice things about it and wouldn't be surprised if it finds a home in m bag...

I've got a Buzzz-GT...do you know how they compare? I lve the groove top on that Buzzz but am not sure if I'd like it as much to putt with...

just imagine that the groove top is on a wizard. it feels great in the hand. ive never thrown a buzzz-gt tho. i think they are discontinued.

I have heard the Ace Race disc is a wizard knock-off...I call it the Dizzard.

My challenger is FLX...its a groovy plastic for putting and approaching.

i'm carrying 2 challengers, 1 167g and 1 172g, and i've ordered a cryztal challenger that i hope will be here next week. i used to throw aviars but i live how the challengers are more overstable. i'm also thinking of adding a soft magnet for understable duties.

Yeah, I've got an Ace Race in October I'm playing in!!! I've resisted the urge to get one of the new discs and try it out as I truly want to play with it for the first time on Ace Race day and see how it goes. I've been hearing nice things about it and wouldn't be surprised if it finds a home in m bag...

I hate that disc, my buddy lent me his ESP one and I can't get that thing to do jack. I've never had so many short putts in all my life. My buddy said the D one was ruining his putting game too, lol.

I used to use a Challenger a few years ago but gave it to a friend when I got a Putt'r. I've since tried a lot of putters and come back to the Challenger. They're best in CryZtal IMO too.

GT Banger ESP is my most consistent. Tried a VooDoo and a Wizard. To each his own, I guess. Your hands, your feel, your mind, your confidence.