• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Titanium Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbosprint

Double Eagle Member
Discraft Titanium?

Discraft just put up this teaser photo on their Google+ page. Perhaps a new plastic blend?

Attachments

• Titanium.jpg
    Titanium.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 867
Interesting. Looks like it has something to do with their champs. Maybe its a particular type of plastic they are going to put out for signature discs?

I see Paige Pierce 1x, Nate Doss 3x, and Eric Mccabe 1x.

Elaine King is a 5X World Champion and won them all under the Discraft name, I've never seen any acknowledgement or praise of her accomplishments, she is 2nd in World championships only to the Champ himself, WTF discraft, maybe it's because she won in the 90's idk...doesn't seem right, seems like Cam Todd got jipped out of a disc too...

oh and DC titanium sounds interesting...

Last edited:
Perhaps they want to compete with GL plastic.

um ESP is basically GL, except not as cool looking. I doubt they really care about competing with Lat 64 anyway.

Seems like it wouldn't be another plastic blend, because they already have the most in production out of every manufacturer (i'm not counting echo star because echo star is a scam)

(i'm not counting echo star because echo star is a scam)

Please tell me more, is it not as eco friendly as they claim?

I think Discraft considers Lat. 64 a serious contender.
They've come up extremely fast with the releases of their premium plastics, and have taken a decent share of the market for such a small company.
Plus there is nothing that looks as cool as Gold Line plastic, unless you're buying an expensive buzzz or pearly innova, I think Discraft's Ti blend will be something along those lines.

Please tell me more, is it not as eco friendly as they claim?

I think Discraft considers Lat. 64 a serious contender.
They've come up extremely fast with the releases of their premium plastics, and have taken a decent share of the market for such a small company.
Plus there is nothing that looks as cool as Gold Line plastic, unless you're buying an expensive buzzz or pearly innova, I think Discraft's Ti blend will be something along those lines.

I'd be curious to know what the actual numbers are

I see Paige Pierce 1x, Nate Doss 3x, and Eric Mccabe 1x.

Elaine King is a 5X World Champion and won them all under the Discraft name, I've never seen any acknowledgement or praise of her accomplishments, she is 2nd in World championships only to the Champ himself, WTF discraft, maybe it's because she won in the 90's idk...doesn't seem right, seems like Cam Todd got jipped out of a disc too...

oh and DC titanium sounds interesting...

THIS^^ Paige wins 1 worlds and gets a signature disc while 5x Elaine King gets nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts