• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I noticed that Discraft has a bunch of first runs on their sportdiscs.com site, so I picked up a couple that I didn't have and bought an ESP/Z misprint pack for old time sake (S&G, really). I ordered on Monday and according to UPS, it's going to be delivered tomorrow. I'll post a pic when it comes in (and probably trade most of it away).

I noticed that Discraft has a bunch of first runs on their sportdiscs.com site, so I picked up a couple that I didn't have and bought an ESP/Z misprint pack for old time sake (S&G, really). I ordered on Monday and according to UPS, it's going to be delivered tomorrow. I'll post a pic when it comes in (and probably trade most of it away).

nice! lookin forward to pictures..will help me decide to get one or not!

:\ That will really limit the mold variety - they've got a lot that are almost exclusively one or the other. I'm guessing that means Z pack = CryZtals and ESP = FLX too...so that could be a slight positive if you're a fan of CryZtal plastic.

If they're up for changes, I'd rather they split it up into various weight groups.

I would prefer Z Stuff anyways...I have ordered about 4 packs already...and will keep doing so...they are a great deal either way you look at it!

Not only that, but that's another $10 price bump in a subsequent year if you want ESP.

I say boo.

I agree with you booing the trends, but I would still consider it a good starter pack for people who like premium plastic and want to test the waters. I just recommended it at PSU to a few guys new to the club. If you're not new to the game or Discraft in general... I wouldn't recommend it anymore. The selection has become pretty poor, and no one needs a stack of high speed drivers. They are good for trade bait, but I'm slowing down and losing that fever to trade. What's happening to me?! :gross:

Got my second order the other day, I ordered a Z package since they now are seperate. Pretty happy with it and no doubles.

1st picture
NUKE 170-172 Grams
NUKE OS 173-174 Grams
NUKE SS 170-172
BUZZZ 177+ Grams
BUZZZ SS 173 Grams

2nd picture
SURGE 170-172 Grams
FLASH 173-174 Grams
AVENGER SS 173 Grams
STALKER 170-172 Grams
HORNET 177+ Grams

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 122
I ended up with way too many mid to lower 160's discs. 6 of 10 were way too light. I wish there could be a way to at least choose a range of weights.

I'd probably do this if I could request a weight range
I don't mind the split of the Z and ESP though (I don't throw ESP nothing against it though)

Sorry about the quality of the pics...

Z Plastic

173 TyeDye Stalker
169 Hucktoberfest Predator
174 Surge
171 Flash
170-172 Glo Stalker

ESP Plastic

172 Nuke
171 Flash
153 FLX 2010 Ace Race double stamp (Hornet?)
175 Impact
177+ Texas Teams Buzz

I am very happy with the haul, especially the weights.

Yup, that's a Hornet. I was just thinking "I never see any Predators in these packs...and then I saw yours! Still...only one I've seen in.... ALOT.

Got my second order the other day, I ordered a Z package since they now are seperate. Pretty happy with it and no doubles.

1st picture
NUKE 170-172 Grams
NUKE OS 173-174 Grams
NUKE SS 170-172
BUZZZ 177+ Grams
BUZZZ SS 173 Grams

2nd picture
SURGE 170-172 Grams
FLASH 173-174 Grams
AVENGER SS 173 Grams
STALKER 170-172 Grams
HORNET 177+ Grams

Wow...no doubles...that's pretty good! Hope you like Nukes... 0.o

I received my order of (1) z pack and (1) esp pack. What I don't get is only receiving 5 esps =/.

ESP Impact - 171
ESP Avenger SS - 172
FLX ESP Avenger - 174
ESP XL - 166
ESP Nuke - 169
Z Glide - 172
Z E.MC Buzzz SS - 169
Z Buzzz - 174
Z Hornet - 172
Z Nuke SS - 172
Z Avenger SS - 168
Z Stalker - 176